Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
S
How to build "contact us" form on sitebuilder plus?

How do I build "contact us" form on site builder plus? I would like people visting website to enter their name, email address and short message which

Question

MP3 Files on SitebuilderPlus?

Does SitebuilderPlus allow upload of MP3 files equaling approx. 45 minutes of sound? Id appreciate hearing from anyone who did this on his/her website

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Question

i saved my page without PASWORD - but then - after publish the page - a pasword is askd on page - look at the PIC

i tried to earased the pasword few times  - but it remain

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

yehuda2294 

7 days ago

Problem

Accepted Solution

How to enable access to clipboard

I would like to be able to move text from one page to another and retain the links, but when I try to paste, a box opens say that my browser (Firefox)

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

larry7659 

7 days ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Why is My Page Password Protected When I Didn't Add it?

If you have a page that has become password protected and you never added the password, then it is because the password has been saved in your browser

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Archive

You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. Log in to your account at 

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Article

Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead WebsiteBuilder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have b

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Article

Downgrade current plan to "Starter/Lite"

Can I downgrade my website to the starter or lite plan via this platform? How much are each email accounts?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

2 months ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Image Scroller

The image scroller element allows you to add multiple pictures to a gallery and it is automatically set up for those images to scroll continuously. Yo

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Why are Changes Appearing on all of my Pages?

Why are changes appearing on all of my pages? If you made changes to a page, but the change is showing up on all pages, you need to edit the area

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Article