Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead Website Builder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have

Article

PDF file on website

PDFs that I have put on my website don't display properly on some phones and tablets. They tend to show the first page but not the rest. How can I fix

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a day ago

Question

Sitebuilder won't launch

I have re-downloaded Sitebuilder, but I am unable to open it as it says I am not connected to the Internet, which I am. Clearly, there must be some so

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a day ago

Problem

Menu url not working

I am unable to link new menu in url. Link is updated on 'Image Settings'. Being referred to old jpg although it's been deleted and page not found mess

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Problem

Accepted Solution

Some of the pictures not shoving After moving to SiteBuilder+

http://kiryatanavim.homestead.com/~local/~Preview/photoalbumpage4.html?_=1601285142376 On this page pictures show up when you click "empty" space but

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

hanna3212 

2 days ago

Question

Duplicate entire website

Is there a way to duplicate an entire website, then link a new domain to it?...or is this something tech support has to do. Thanks!

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Here's how you find the file manger: Click on the Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click your domain name or sit

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Article

How Do I Do a Complete Re-install of SiteBuilder Desktop?

In order to reinstall SiteBuilder to your computer you will need to completely delete the previous installation and install a fresh copy of SiteBuilde

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing

If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. The most common thing

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Page Width/Length

Here are some instructions on adjusting the width and length of your webpges.Adjusting the width on individual pages:The default width of each page is

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

23 days ago

Article