Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Help needed!

At the beginning all worked fine, now I discovered that some pictures in the gallery not showing up. I did not leave any empty space between rows, pic

Problem

Add accordions

How would I add accordions to my site? I don't see anything in the "Insert" menu. I manage another group's page in Weebly and there is an accordion wi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Question

cannot publish page

it always takes two or three tries to publish a page, but tonight it's not happening at all. Oops! Your publishing request failed due to a network or

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mike3916 

7 days ago

Problem

Spam emails going out from my domain

My domain is through Homestead and my email through GSuite. I keep getting undeliverable messages and can tell my email seems to be sending out spam m

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Problem

Connection to my website is not secure

I've had this website for several years already and I just noticed a few days ago that my connection to my website is not secure. There is a diagonal

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Problem

How do I redirect my website

How do I use my website to redirect to another website?

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Question

website pages not showing up when site entered

I have a few pages to my website including a site store. when I click onto my store from a browser only one page shows up? why?

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Question

Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead Website Builder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

14 days ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Why are Changes Appearing on all of my Pages?

Why are changes appearing on all of my pages? If you made changes to a page, but the change is showing up on all pages, you need to edit the area

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

19 days ago

Article

Downgrade current plan to "Starter/Lite"

Can I downgrade my website to the starter or lite plan via this platform? How much are each email accounts?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

20 days ago

Question