Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Show Me Your Site

I'd like to see your Homestead-built sites!  Drop links in the comments, if you wouldn't mind!  Specifically interested in Sitebuilder Plus or Website

Idea

Preschool Director

I want to add links that families can download waitlist applications, distance learning applications. and also a waitlist openings?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

jeanne1401 

a day ago

Question

facebook pixel insert

I am supposed to be able to copy and paste to my header but it won't let me paste.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

Non of the templates are operational

Everything says the following   "404 - File or directory not found.The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus: Unpublish a Page

Here are some instructions to unpublish a page. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click your domain name or

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Article

customize 404

How can I customize the site error 404 page? I did it in the downloaded Site Builder years ago. But I can't find  anywhere to do it in today's online

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Files

Here are instructions to add a downloadable file to your website.Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.Click Inser

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Google Analytics

To set up Google Analytics:Go into Websites Manager and click where it says "Integrate Google Analytics Get Started"Click "Sign Up"Choose We

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Article

Downgrade current plan to "Starter/Lite"

Can I downgrade my website to the starter or lite plan via this platform? How much are each email accounts?

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

21 days ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Media Files

If you want to add an audio or video file to your site you can follow these instructions.Please keep in mind the supported file typesAudio: ogg, wav,

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

adriana6666 

a month ago

Article