Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Sitebuilder Plus: Alt Tags

SiteBuilder makes it very easy to add your Alt tags without having to write code. See instructions below: Adding Alt tags to your images Click on the

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Captions on Image Gallery

There is a way to add a caption to every photo. Just follow the steps below. Log into Sitebuilder Plus and open the page containing the photo galler

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Play Audio File Using HTML5

Can I play an audio file using HTML5 in SiteBuilder?Yes! First, you will want to save or convert your audio file to a common format such as MP3. Upl

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Align Elements

You can easily align elements on the page doing the following. Hold down the Shift key and then click/select the elements you wish to align. This wi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Publish Pages

To publish your pages     Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site to go to the editor.  Go to the toolbar and click

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Center Website

Here's how to center align your website. Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site. Click Page Settings in the top toolbar. Click Adv

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jim8141 

2 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Archive

You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. Log in to your account at 

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a year ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Here's how you find the file manger: Click on the Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click your domain name or sit

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

william4443 

2 months ago

Article

Editor

I am having difficulty accessing the editor, it's not loading. I tried several times before I got in.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 hours ago

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus: Why Are My Changes Not Publishing?

If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. The most common thing

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a day ago

Article