Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
page doesn't show up on internet

I have a page on website that requires password. It was working but now when team goes to that page it just says "Page not Found". What do I look for

Question

picture is distorted

When I upload a new photo and insert it into a page, the picture is too wide and distorted.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Question

ADD SECURITY CERTIFICATE

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Question

Ten Tips To Develop An Effective Twitter Strategy

When it comes to using Twitter for your website, brand or business you have three options. First, you can do it half-heartedly, which won't work. Seco

Article

How to Implement Your Facebook Strategy

Understanding how to engage on Facebook is crucial if you run a business. With its cat pictures, memes and viral videos, it has a high learning curve

Article

Why is Social Media Marketing Important?

Social Media has become increasingly important and impactive in today's world. Different platforms have different audiences and business uses, so each

Article

How do I access my files on sitebuilder plus to use them with website builder

I'm starting to rebuild our site with website builder. I need to use the files we have stored in the sitebuilder plus file manager.  How can I a

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Question

calendar

how do i add a calendar to my website where I can list daily events

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Question

how do i print this page

inputinputwindow.print()

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Question

How Do I Show Hidden Folders in Windows?

In order to locate certain program files you will need to show folders that may be hidden. For Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8 users, the SiteBuilder p

Article