Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Delete Web Page

How do I delete a web page

Question

I've got a number of problem one of which is unique, I unfortunately uploaded a bing recording meet Timmy and it auto plays on my home page

I've tried to go back to history to an earlier published date but it persist. Also, my web sites keeps coming up as not secure, even though homestead

Problem

where is the root directory exactly - of my website

that is the question. - I want to put verification codes into it for the search engines. thanks.

Question

Livestreaming to My Website

Can I livestream to my SITEBUILDER PLUS website?

Question

NOT WORKING - SO WHAT'S NEW!!!!

why is my site down??????????? www.BellarineRideshare.com Wouldnt have known except someone let me know.

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Add an Image Gallery

Here are instructions to add a photo/image gallery to your website.Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site to go to the editor.Open t

Article

Pages not found

Several of my website pages are not found. Can you please help me right away on this?  This is a big issue!

Problem

Can I Copy a Text Box from One Page to Another?

I would like to copy a text box from one page within a site to another page and keep the hyperlinks. Can I do this, and if so, how? I am using Site Bu

Question

sitbuilder page not able to view to edit, BUT, preview page shows the complete page

Sitebuilder page blank, not able to edit. Preview page fully visable.

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Meta Tags and Keywords

Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing code. They c

Article

Popular Posts

View More