SimpleStore

SimpleStore

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
NEED A FEATURE OR WIDGET FOR STORE ON WEBSITE

I LIKE HOMESTEAD AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD A WIDGET OR SOMEHOW ADAPT THE STORE SO IT CAN HAVE OUR CUSTOMERS SUBMIT THERE CARTS FOR A QUOTE AND THEN WE QUO

Question

Product Download

Have an upgraded store and would like to get a file download of products in CSV file format to load to the upgraded big commerce store. How can this

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Question about eCommerce

I never used before this platform...Please, tell me how much will costs the upgrade from the basic account and also could you please provide some guid

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

1 m ago

Question

Printing an Order

Hi. It doesn't appear like you can print a condensed hard copy of an order - is that right?  I had to cut and paste and then I just made up my o

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

1 m ago

Question

Alphabetizing Variants

I entered variants on some products (fragrances) and they were all jumbled. I then re-entered them just to make sure that I had entered them complete

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

susan6818 

2 m ago

Question

Quantity in stock

When you are looking at your Products list in Store setting, is there a way to see the quantity in stock of each item (and make adjustments), or do yo

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Simple Store Products

Is there a way to have an empty field in the product description to have the buyer add personalization notes (like on Etsy)?

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Question

Server Error

I received this message today: Coverage issues detected on http://www.susanssumptuoussoaps.com/ To the owner of http://www.susanssumptuoussoaps.com/:

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

susan6818 

2 m ago

Problem

Site Stats

Since I added a simple store and new design with Website Builder to my main site (SusansSumptuousSoaps.com), I no longer have access to Site Stats. W

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

susan6818 

2 m ago

Question

ONLINE STORE

I am about to publish my Online Store, but I have Navigation Buttons appearing that I don't want. As all the products are on one page, I don't want

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

marci4803 

6 m ago

Problem

Popular Posts

View More