Skip to main content
SimpleStore

SimpleStore

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in Sim

Article

Add pop up to the site

Hello Support, Our developers are working on adding a pop up to the site but unable to do this. Please provide us with a guide on how to do this on

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Question

Billing screen on store page for check out

Hello, I have been struggle how to solve the error message for store page when I test made purchase item on store page then processing check out to b

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

14 days ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in Sim

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drew_n 

7 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Store

Here are instructions on adding SimpleStore to your website.Added Simplestore prior to 5/15/12 Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit S

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

nancy6435 

4 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Sales Tax

Here's how to set a tax rate in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menu

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drew_n 

6 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Delete a Category in SimpleStore

Here's how you delete a category in SimpleStore:Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drew_n 

4 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Delete Attributes in SimpleStore

At this time, there isn't a way to delete attributes. However, you can opt to not use the attribute you created by making sure it isn't checked with a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mike_f 

7 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Items in Simplestore

Here's how you add products to SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menuC

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drew_n 

4 years ago

Article

Unable to sign up for SimpleStore TransAccount 404 error page

I'm attempting to open a SimpleStore. I keep receiving a 404 error code page when trying to enroll for TransAccount to accept credit cards. &nbs

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Problem