Skip to main content
SimpleStore

SimpleStore

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
B
HOW DO I FIND HELP FOR MY STORE ??????????

I am trying to add my store but I CANNOT figure a few things out and I cant find answers in the "community". I have been a few days trying to figure o

Problem

Integration

I am trying to integrate Acuity scheduling with my Constant Contact account. How can I get an username and password for Constant Contact to integrate?

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

14 days ago

Question

Web Store isn't sending confirmation Emails

I had to remove my store front because clients weren't receiving confirmation emails for their purchases? Is this a separate activation or something.

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

14 days ago

Problem

How Do I Add an eCommerce Store in WebsiteBuilder?

Being able to purchase items online has revolutionized the way people commerce and exchange goods. Gone are the days of being inspired by infomercials

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

21 days ago

Article

Closed

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in Sim

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in Sim

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drew_n 

7 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Store

Here are instructions on adding SimpleStore to your website.Added Simplestore prior to 5/15/12 Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit S

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

nancy6435 

4 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Sales Tax

Here's how to set a tax rate in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menu

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drew_n 

6 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Delete a Category in SimpleStore

Here's how you delete a category in SimpleStore:Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drew_n 

4 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Delete Attributes in SimpleStore

At this time, there isn't a way to delete attributes. However, you can opt to not use the attribute you created by making sure it isn't checked with a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mike_f 

7 years ago

Article