Skip to main content
SimpleStore

SimpleStore

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
ONLINE STORE

I am about to publish my Online Store, but I have Navigation Buttons appearing that I don't want. As all the products are on one page, I don't want

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in Sim

Article

How Do I Add an eCommerce Store in WebsiteBuilder?

Being able to purchase items online has revolutionized the way people commerce and exchange goods. Gone are the days of being inspired by infomercials

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Article

Official Solution

Sitebuilder Plus: Delete a Category in SimpleStore

Here's how you delete a category in SimpleStore:Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Article

Official Solution

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Items in Simplestore

Here's how you add products to SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menuC

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Article

Official Solution

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Store

Here are instructions on adding SimpleStore to your website.Added Simplestore prior to 5/15/12Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Sales Tax

Here's how to set a tax rate in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menu

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Delete Attributes in SimpleStore

At this time, there isn't a way to delete attributes. However, you can opt to not use the attribute you created by making sure it isn't checked with a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in Sim

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Article