Skip to main content
Roundcube

Roundcube

Homestead's webmail program

Create Post
  • •••
Roundcube: Check Email

Here are instructions on how you can check your email once you have created an email address @ your domain name. There are 2 methods to check your Hom

Article

Email Gsuite

Hello, I've been using Gsuite for some time and no problems but today I'm hardly receiving any emails, especially ones forwarded.I set up forwarding p

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

cindy4922 

7 days ago

Problem

Round Cube E-mail

Roundcube e-mail is not synchronizing this morning. Outlook can't connect and says to contact administrator.  I log online to access my e-mail,

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Question

Not receiving email

I have the Round Cube email and I am not receiving email. I have 3 accounts and I am not receiving messages to any of them. Have they stopped working?

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

15 days ago

Problem

How do you reach Support?

New email does not appear to be working. How do I reach tech support?

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

22 days ago

Question

Roundcube: Convert Contacts to a CSV File for Importing

If you want to export your contacts from Roundcube and convert them into a .csv file to upload to another email client such as outlook here are the st

Article

MR terry hines

I cannot log onto my e mails - trains@tenmille.com. I have tried re setting the password as suggested but still not working. please advise source of t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Problem

MR terry hines

I am having problems getting onto our e mails @ trains@tenmille.com can you let me know what the problems is ? thanks

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

kevin7489 

a month ago

Problem

Roundcube: Export Contacts

To export contacts from your address book in Roundcube: Log into your Roundcube email.Click on Contacts in the top right cornerClick on "Export" to ex

Article

smtp server log in errors

I can send login and send emails in Roundcube. I am trying to set up my email account in Outlook 2016 and get a login error in the outgoing smtp.homes

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Problem