Marketing

Marketing

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Google's Mobile-First Indexing

Tuesday, April 21, 2015:Google rolled out a change to the search algorithms that shook the internet community- so much so that it was eventually coined "Mobilegeddon". The change boosted the ranking of sites that were deemed "mobile-friendly", on mobile searches. In case you don't know what the term

Article

Create a Holiday Email Marketing Plan

Holidays, already? If you’re the type that likes to plan ahead, absolutely. There’s no better time than now to start thinking about how you’ll take advantage of the biggest spending season of the year. Let’s make sure you get your piece of the holiday pie. What are the key dates you should include i

Article

Create a Holiday Social Media Calendar

By now, you’ve probably heard about the importance of using social media to promote your business during the holidays and throughout the rest of the year. When it comes to the holidays, you know how important having the right plan to reach new customers and bring people into your store can be. And e

Article

How Can A Business Use Blogging?

Businesses operate in an ever-changing landscape of technology and consumer demands.It is becoming increasingly important for small businesses to develop a strong web presence to engage and communicate with their customers.While having a highly optimized website is an essential component in the deve

Article

Start Using Social Media Marketing to Grow Your Business

You probably know that social media marketing should be a part of your online marketing strategy, but you aren’t exactly sure where to go from there. Maybe you aren’t even sure what “social media marketing” means, and that’s OK! You’re not alone and most important

Article

15 Social Media Marketing Tips To Get You Started

Social media holds significant opportunities for businesses to market themselves, get noticed, and keep their brand top-of-mind. These highly dynamic social platforms have given brands and customers the chance to interact, engage, and do business. While most brands were quick to include social media

Article

How To Ask Customers for Reviews?

Reviews are very important. They can enhance your reputation with existing and future customers. When shopping online, I skim the professional reviews, but I read quite a few customer reviews. I tend to find pros and cons that are more specific to how I will actually use a product or service th

Article

Start a Newsletter

A newsletter is an excellent way to engage with your customers and solidify your relationship with them. We've already talked about why you need an email list, and a some hints on growing that list. Now here's a few ideas for you to get started using that list to send a newsletter.We highly rec

Article

Keyword Research

Part of making sure potential customers can find you online is having insight into how people search for your business. There are thousands of ways someone can type in a key phrase into Google, so knowing what some of the more popular terms are will help you build a better plan on how to structure y

Article

Homestead's Search Engine Optimization

A couple weeks ago we introduced you to our Full Service package. A designed website coupled with Search Engine Optimization. It's a great service, but what if you already created a spectacular site on your own? No problem. Read on...The Importance of Search Engine OptimizationSEO, Search Engine Opt

Article

Popular Posts

View More