Skip to main content
Marketing

Marketing

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Black Friday Sale- EXTENDED

Black Friday this year is all about  Try it FREE* for 30 days and enjoy video conferencing, chat, online collaboration, and a professional domain

Announcements

Podcasts

I would like to start a podcast. Is it possible to host it on my sight in Homestead?  If so, what are the tools I should use?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Question

Why Load Time Is Important

Most people today are impatient. No, I'm not being judgmental (or even necessarily negative), but it's true. Everything in our life is getting faster.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Article

Paypal ???

We have the Website Gold account with Homestead, which theoretically includes Paypal Commerce as part of the package for use to sell up to ten items.

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

12 days ago

Question

How to Decorate Your Website for the Holidays

The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming!    Have you started decorating yet?   Decorating for the holidays is standard practice for brick-and

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

anna4930 

13 days ago

Article

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Checklist for Online Retailers

Our favorite Thanksgiving traditions: reconnecting with loved ones we don’t often see, falling asleep watching TV with a full stomach, forgetting an e

Article

November 2020 Marketing and Holiday Planning

The 2020 holiday season is here. While nothing about 2020 has been business-as-usual, holiday spending is expected to stay strong, and in 2020, the ho

Article

How to Decorate an Email Template for the Holidays

I can hear it now, “decorate what?”   I know, I was incredulous at first too. I mean, who “decorates” an email template? The answer to that is everyon

Article

How to Decorate Your Social Media for the Holidays

Depending on how you look at it, decorating your social media may be the easiest or the most difficult part of decorating your online marketing for th

Article

Create a Holiday Email Marketing Plan

Holidays, already? If you’re the type that likes to plan ahead, absolutely. There’s no better time than now to start thinking about how you’ll take ad

Article