Skip to main content
Marketing

Marketing

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
November 2020 Marketing and Holiday Planning

The 2020 holiday season is here. While nothing about 2020 has been business-as-usual, holiday spending is expected to stay strong, and in 2020, the ho

Article

How to Decorate Your Website for the Holidays

The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming!    Have you started decorating yet?   Decorating for the holidays is standard practice for brick-and

Article

How to Decorate an Email Template for the Holidays

I can hear it now, “decorate what?”   I know, I was incredulous at first too. I mean, who “decorates” an email template? The answer to that is everyon

Article

How to Decorate Your Social Media for the Holidays

Depending on how you look at it, decorating your social media may be the easiest or the most difficult part of decorating your online marketing for th

Article

Create a Holiday Email Marketing Plan

Holidays, already? If you’re the type that likes to plan ahead, absolutely. There’s no better time than now to start thinking about how you’ll take ad

Article

Holiday Marketing 101: Be a Better Marketer this Holiday Season

There’s nothing small about the holiday season when it comes to small businesses. Last year, consumers spent $19.6 billion at independent retailers on

Article

Holiday Marketing Prep: 8 Tips for Email and Social Media

Let’s be honest: small businesses have a lot of competition during the holiday season. For the “big guys,” waiting for the end of November is fine. T

Article

Create a Holiday Social Media Calendar

By now, you’ve probably heard about the importance of using social media to promote your business during the holidays and throughout the rest of the y

Article

How Can A Business Use Blogging?

Businesses operate in an ever-changing landscape of technology and consumer demands.It is becoming increasingly important for small businesses to deve

Article

Start Using Social Media Marketing to Grow Your Business

You probably know that social media marketing should be a part of your online marketing strategy, but you aren’t exactly sure where to go from t

Article