Your domain registration was unsuccessful

• Problem
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

i have been told my domain registration is not successful and the contact us page is not loading, this really not good for my business as i have a presentation coming up very soon.  I have tried everything possible to make this work. Please help. 
Photo of gracemavin009826

gracemavin009826

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 251,584 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sorry. It has been fixed now.
Photo of Forest4174

Forest4174

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the exact same problem today.   Contact page is not loading.
Photo of Drew N

Forest4174, they did register. Did you use Sitebuilder to start building that site? It shows a Sitebuilder template, but is listed as a Websitebuilder site. To get the domains working, I will need to make a conversion and reset the DNS. Are both domains for the same site?
Photo of mcompean6952

mcompean6952

• 60 Points
I'm having the same problem: I've been told my domain registration is not successful and the contact us page is not loading.  
Photo of Drew N

mcompean6952, yours is fixed
Photo of valgoodkin1503

valgoodkin1503

• 60 Points
me too, same problem. help!
Photo of Drew N

valgoodkin1503, it has been fixed.
Photo of DestAvanllc7435

DestAvanllc7435

• 72 Points
Same problem here.... and when I call the phone number for help, I was put on endless hold. 
Photo of Drew N

DestAvanllc7435, Which builder are you using for this site. The domains are registered, but the site appears set for a Websitebuilder site, though you chose a Sitebuilder template. I may need to make some more adjustments.
Photo of Faren4334

Faren4334

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
contact us page isnt working I can't even get a phone number to call...
domain pointing is also unsuccessful also, I havent had this problem with the other sites
Photo of Drew N

IT looks like you got this fixed.
Photo of DestAvanllc7435

DestAvanllc7435

• 72 Points
Hi,
I set this up through Homestead?  Since DestAvan.com is mine I don't need the DestAvantax domain.  
Photo of Drew N

You can delete the domain from your domains tab if you don't need it. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund domains as we have already secured it for you for the next year. All domain registrations are for a 1 year minimum.
Photo of yvette0173

yvette0173

• 60 Points
I am having the same issue.  My domain registration was unsuccessful.  What do I need to do?
Photo of Drew N

yvette0173, It should be fixed now. You'll just need to publish when ready.
Photo of stgregorybing4964

stgregorybing4964

• 70 Points
We are having the exact same problem, had hoped to have the site up and running yesterday in honor of a special occasion at our church today but since yesterday it says the domain registration failed and to contact you, but the contact page wont load despite myriad attempts Can you check on this please? it is extremely frustrating. the domain name should be stgregoryarmenianchurch.org  
Photo of stgregorybing4964

stgregorybing4964

• 70 Points
Follow-up,  it seems we were finally able to get it to work! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.