You need LIVE PEOPLE 7 days a week for help

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

you bill me every month but I don't even have a website......I kept asking for help to 'build' this website and never got any help. for such a big company there is no replace manet for 24/7 or at least 7 day a weel LIVE PEOPLE contact
Photo of Stasia1543

Stasia1543

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • worse then frustrated....

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Stasia1543

Stasia1543

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
CORRECT:  that was "replacement" for 24/7and not 'weel' but WEEK!
Photo of Richard8447

Richard8447

• 292 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

They used to have customer support 24/7 seven days a week with polite, knowledgeable people, but that's all changed (for the worse). Their 'original product was excellent; here's what it's capable of doing: www.thedeltashow.com  But they decided to 'improve' on an already GREAT 'product' and, as a consequence, screwed everything up and have tons of dissatisfied users; just look at the number of NEGATIVE COMMENTS that negative comments disgruntled users are posting !! 

(Edited)
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 58,184 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)
Sat-Sun: Closed
Our Community: We're here to help each other 24/7
Homestead Techs available Mon - Fri
Community Members - Available 24x7
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,198 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We did have 7 day support, but never 24/7. It just wasn't used enough to maintain it.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,198 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What sort of help do you need? We can answer specific questions for you. We can even build a site for you, but that is an additional charge.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.