Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail emails bouncing back/BLACK LIST SPAM

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Customers are emailing from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and are all bouncing back to them and saying they are Black Listed due to spam.  BIG PROBLEMS HERE!  Need my emails from my customers!  Fix immediately please! sales@crissyslist.com  www.crissyslist.com
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

• 2,886 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

sales@crissyslist.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain crissyslist.com by mx.crissyslist.com. [66.96.142.50].

The error that the other server returned was:
552 Remote MTA 209.85.160.171: An URL contained in this message is blacklisted by Spamhaus DBL. See http://www.spamhaus.org/dbl
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: sales@crissyslist.com
Subject: message
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:02:54 -0500

To

Message body Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<sales@crissyslist.com>:
Remote host said:
552 Remote MTA 98.139.213.163: An URL contained in this message is blacklisted by Spamhaus DBL. See http://www.spamhaus.org/dbl
[BODY]
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This is not an issue on our end. We do not subscribe to Real time block lists. The servers that are being blocked are Google's and Yahoo's. It's possible they have found and fixed the issue already.
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

So why are the emails I'm sending to Yahoo.com emails not being received?  I can email from my personal yahoo email to another yahoo email just fine, but emails being sent from my sales@crissyslist.com emails are not being received and are not showing to bounce back?
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

I have tried seven different Yahoo emails and sent all of them an email, none have been received and have no bounce messages either.  Every time I email from Yahoo email to sales, it bounces back.  I can email from and to another Yahoo email no problem.  Not sure if your correct saying this not on your end.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
There are 3 servers in the information you gave me above. Ours, is
66.96.142.50 No blacklists

This is Google's server:
209.85.160.171 Blacklisted

This is Yahoo's 98.139.213.163 blacklisted

As for your messages going out, if you provide the source of one, then I can take a look. Yahoo to Yahoo mails probably don't ever leave their servers and get to the Internet, so it would not pass through the 3rd party block list.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.