Wrong page name being highlighted in Navigation Menu

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

When viewing my website, except for the Index page (entitled "SanDiegoTicketExpert" which properly remains highlighted in red with all other page names in white on the Navigation Menu), when I then click on any other page, although the page name properly displays the red mouseover highlight prior to clicking the link, after clicking and being transferred to that page, the Navigation Menu red highlights the name of a different page, while the name of the page being viewed remains white. For example, when I click on 'Contact Us' I am properly taken to that page, but the Navigation Menu red highlights the 'About Us' page while the "Contact Us' page I am viewing remains un-highlighted in white. If I am on the 'About Us' page, 'Website Links' is instead red highlighted, etc.

Obviously, really frustrating, any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.
Photo of SanDiegoTicketExpert

SanDiegoTicketExpert

• 1,708 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,214 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
That's happened to me when I changed the order. You may need to delete the link and relink again. Review your link settings to insure they're correct. Save and publish. Your may need to refresh: Using this procedure intermittently provides solutions to cache and cookie related interference. There are many reasons you may have to occasionally clear the cookies and cache from your web browser. Here's a little trick that works on almost every web browser. Hold down the following keys: Ctrl+Shift+Delete and you'll get a pop-up. Select/check Browsing & Download History, Cookies, and Cache.
After you've cleared the history, then close and reopen your browser.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Seems to highlight the correct page for me. Are you still seeing an issue, or did the above suggestion solve it for you?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.