This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Can Homestead please create a tool for Sliders or Slideshows with transitions?
After you create your wow slider using the WOW software:
1. Use the Homestead file manager to upload your files. The homestead file
manager can be found by clicking on your domain to the left of Account at the
top right of your screen. After you click on your domain you'll see an option
to manage files.
2. Upload the entire folder that was produced by the wow slider. Since you
cannot upload folders into the homestead file manager, you will need to create
a folder for your slider and then create all of the subfolders for the wow
slider within the homestead file manager.
3. Once all of your files are uploaded, then you can open the
4. Copy the iframe tags
5. From within the homestead site editor insert HTML and then click edit.
6. Paste your iframe tags into the dialogue box.
7. Click Ok to finalize
8. Save your page then click preview to view your content. (in chrome this
seems to work fine, still attempting to resolve the multi browser issues).
There are no replies.