Would like credit or refund on my account.

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

How do I get a credit or refund on my account? I have not been getting what I've been paying for since April 2013. That is way too long for these issues to be continuing. I tried calling customer service but waited on hold forever and can't spend any more time sitting on hold.
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

• 792 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

am now receiving error message that says outlook cannot connect to the server. So much for email problems being fixed. STILL have emails that aren't coming/going.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your account has been converted to the new platform. You'll need to make sure you reconfigure outlook according the the correct instructions shown here: https://community.homestead.com/homes...
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

Have already done that. Still having email problems. Yes, I've checked my junk mail. Yes, my settings are correct. Yes, I've done everything you guys have told me to. No, I'm not getting bounce back messages. Except the message I'm getting that says I can't connect to the server. Just please process a refund for my account. I've lost more business because of this problem than I've paid for an entire year of Homestead service.
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

If you guys can't fix the problem, do the right thing.
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

And even if you tell me the problem is fixed, I know that it's not. I'm not the only one still having problems, and it's obvious that Homestead still has a problem that they either don't know about or aren't willing to admit to.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Leslee5222, That error you are posting really sounds like a configuration issue. Our email system is working fine at this particular time. We'll be happy to help you troubleshoot it if you wish. You may want to give us a call if you want to discuss a credit or refund and we'll do whatever is fair and reasonable.
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

I have tried to call but don't have time to sit on hold all day.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

If you are not able to call us then we can not troubleshoot the issue. It would take more effort on your part but if you want to take a series of screenshots showing your email configuration and post them here, and also post the exact error messages we can attempt to troubleshoot it that way.
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

I have already put way more effort into this email issue than I should have to. I'm beyond fed up.
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

soooo....back to my original question...credit or refund? Or give me a phone number where I can dial someone directly and not have to wait on hold all day long?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You can call 800-710-1998

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.