Worse than ever! Slower than ever!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Login to update my domain has not gotten gradually better. It has gotten worse. Beyond SLOW! Trying to keep the faith, I went to check out Blue Host another EIG company to see about moving my things there. To my surprise, it was JUST AS SLOW in responding!  So now I wonder...Is it just me or is SLOW an EIG thing that runs throughout their companies?

Is it really going to get better? Is there ANY other EIG company that I could move my domains to that is FAST and GOOD? Please advise. Very frustrated. Trying to believe. Also if there is NOT an EIG company that is FAST and GOOD please be honest with me about that too. To be buying up so many companies and NOT being able to provide quality is not a good way to do business. What's worse is not being transparent about it. Why all the secrecy? 
Photo of Jim0349

Jim0349

• 294 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • kept in the dark. Beginning not to trust.

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Leah3842

Leah3842

• 966 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Jim, Homestead has been bought by a major player and they are moving us all to their own servers. I had some trouble in the past couple weeks but my sites are fine now and I have decided to leave well enough alone and not go in to make changes so others will have the juice to do it if they need to. Once the domain migration is complete you will be really glad they did it. (;>
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We are sorry for the frustration, but yes it will get better. We should be in the last few days of the data move.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.