wont save my work.

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I am trying to set up my website and so far I am regretting buying. Will not save my work so far keeps telling me there is an internal error. I would not like to start over for the 3rd time
Photo of ksbluemoonaussies1348

ksbluemoonaussies1348

• 70 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 6,516 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Silly question, but are you using the SAVE button at the top right or using your keyboard "save" command.  You have to use the builder SAVE.  If this is not the problem, it is important that call technical support during business hours.  I think they are 10-8 Pacific time.  I have been using Homestead software for over 15 years and never encountered this issue.  
Photo of Dnjames3749

Dnjames3749

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I too have saved my work multiple times and needed to start over each time. I am using the save button at the top not on my keyboard.
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 6,516 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Well then I highly recommend talking to a technician.  1-800-710-1998.  Probably too late today, but they are very helpful.  As I said, I have never experienced such an issue and I have probably built 30+ sites.  Best of luck!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 35,552 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I apologize, if at any point you used the back arrow for the browser this may have corrupted the site not allowing it to save. To resolve this add a new site to the account and build on this site. Then you can connect the domain by changing the site association. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.