Will there be a credit to my billing with all the problems of not being able to update my websites?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Will there be a credit to my billing with all the problems of not being able to update my websites?

Photo of TONY0004

TONY0004

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi TONY0004,

We do not discuss billing in public. If you wish to discuss credits, you can post a private question here in the community, or you can contact chat or phone support. We ask that you wait until the issue is resolved so that we only need to have the conversation once.

Also, I was able to launch your largest site in Plus, so you should be able to work in Plus if the updates are urgent.

Drew
Photo of David8882

David8882

I agree with this- -- greatly affecting my business as it takes forever to make any changes to websites.   Full refund is needed
Photo of Robert0542

Robert0542

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Something seems fishy here! The transition shouldn't be this difficult..

We shouldn't have to pay for at least a month! I have to say something seems fishy here! The transition shouldn't be this difficult. Don't do a Telexfree and leave us with nothing! Are those of us who can't work on our websites going to be charged?
Photo of Joe2650

Joe2650

• 612 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Compensation.

I demand compensation for the failure of your company to provide the contracted service that I am paying for, and you are still charging me for during your service infrequency.  And there are a heck of a lot more of us out there who will demand the same thing.  I suggest you come up with a plan to do just that ASAP.  Two words...class action.
Photo of serge4617

serge4617

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Temporary Solution For Accessing Your Websites.

People with mulitple sites who are not able to access any of their websites can create a temporary account and transfer your websites that need immediate attention to the new account. Although this is not a true fix to the problem it will allow you to work on the websites that need immediate attention.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.