will it cost anything to increase the quota for info@crcpa.org? Website is crcpa.org Thanks!

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I use my outbox to document email responses instead of printing them.  I'm out of space.
Photo of Malka

Malka

• 872 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of DBArnold

DBArnold

• 572 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I had to delete my Trash file, and those outgoing/sent responses to free up space for newer activity. There's no getting around the 500MB of storage at the present time. You could also email older responses to a secondary email account with homestead and give your self another 500MB for old files. then delete your files from your primary and trash can files.  Remember, you don't free up space un til you delete your trash file.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Actually we do now have an option. If you upgrade the mailbox to a mail suite, then you can get 1GB. Depending on the package it may cost as much as $3 more per month.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.