Why? Why? Why?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

If we are not going to be able to use lists, exactly how many email addresses can we send to without using a third party provider? Also, since we get less service, is my cost going to decrease as well. This was one of the features that I really loved about your service.
Photo of Betty4108

Betty4108

• 316 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. The lists you created in the email manager can't be migrated over, but you can recreate lists in the new web client. You are not losing this functionality, just the list created in the manager.

Drew
Photo of Betty4108

Betty4108

• 316 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Boy that is not how the email I received read. It said due to some clients misusing this feature, it was being discontinued. Good to hear though

Thanks for the speedy response.

Betty Winn
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We are watching for abuse of the system and have much better tools on the new platform. This will benefit all of our users who use email the right way, which is the vast majority of you.

I know the message was confusing in we are not supporting lists. That was meant that the email manager within your Homestead account will not support lists. The email program itself will, as will a program like Outlook if you choose to use something like that.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.