Why can't I view my Stats??

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I click the "view stats" button and nothing happens. I've tried refreshing the page, closing the internet and reopening it, but still the "view stats" button denies me. Nothing happens at all.
Photo of Anne9688

Anne9688

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It could be a few different things. If you are trying to view stats from lakewoodgardens.net site, you'll have to publish it before any stats become available. The view stats page opens up in a new window, it could be blocked by a browser popup blocker. Try to log in using a different browser and see if it works.

Mike
Photo of John4248

John4248

• 470 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
When I publish my pages and choose to view the page after it's published, what I get is an error message. Both the web page and the site stats are showing up for a domain I recently dropped, thus, the error. Is this something I need to wait out? I can't seem to find any particular setting for this.(?)

Thanks!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you deleted a domain fromĀ  your account, it will no longer show up. Can you tell us the domain name and perhaps include a screenshot explaining what you are seeing?

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.