Why aren't all of my pages listed under "View Page: in the sightbuilder

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Edit page
Photo of Whitefish Lodge

Whitefish Lodge

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Bill & Susan,

I see 122 published pages and 12 pages in your Sitebuilder.  What page(s) are you not seeing.  You can try clearing the browser history to see if that helps.

Drew
Photo of Whitefish Lodge

Whitefish Lodge

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
How do I do that? I am trying to edit "Last Minute Specials" Is there supposed to be a scroller so that I can see them all?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I also only see 12 pages. With just 12 pages, there won't be a scroller.  But there is not actually page named "Last Minute Specials".  The link on the navigation menu points to a page named "blank.html" which does not actually exist. If there was a page with that name it must have been deleted at some point, but, it would have been a long time ago. I looked through the backup files for the last three weeks and there was not a page with that name.  You may just need to create the new page and then reconnect the hyperlink to the correct/new page.

Mike
Photo of Karen5912

Karen5912

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having this trouble too - I created a new contact page - now I see two contact pages on the bar, but no page!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Karen5912, 

This might be an odd cache issue.  I see only 1 contact page.  Try exiting Sitebuilder and logging in again.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Karen5912

Karen5912

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I did just delete all cookies and cache, still having issues.  I'm using Windows 8 - what browser do you recommend using - chrome, internet explorer...???
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I prefer Firefox as my first choice and then Chrome as my second. I generally avoid IE if I can.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.