why is there an add i cant get rid of on the bottom of my home page

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Photo of Donny5809

Donny5809

• 70 Points

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 67,786 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
HOW TO SEE ALL THE ELEMENTS ON A PAGE:
In your editor, press the CTRL key down and tap A. This will highlight all the elements on the page. You should then be able to find the text box, click on it and delete.

IMAGE LAYERING:
Right click the image and select layer to move the element to the front or back.

LAYERING ELEMENTS:
Layering procedure: Select the element > right click > choose your layering command.
The help section has no explanation for the "Bring Forward" "Send Back" elements in the Image Setting menu. I don't think they have any purpose currently. Perhaps they did. what we've been trying to make them do, at one time. The programmers should try fixing that. It's very misleading. Also, there's no other explanation for layering. Layering is an excellent feature. Now you know how to use it, you'll find many applications for it.
Photo of Martin

Martin

• 6,058 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Ignore all of the mieleman comments.

In the drop down menu, go to page settings, click on background, link, footer. At the bottom click on edit footer, make sure both copyright boxes are unchecked.

Photo of steve4468

steve4468

• 3,594 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Ignore all the comments? A little presumptuous isn't it? As someone who reads other members profiles I know that all of us have given answers/advice that turns out to be incorrect for a particular situation and other answers/advice that's 100% correct. All of us are also guilty of misreading the original post. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 20,860 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It is definitely possible to misunderstand a question, I have done it as well. We are extremely grateful for any and all the input we receive from all of our customers. Thanks for the helpful assistance from each of you guys.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 20,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Donny, 

Here is some help to remove the copyright information in the footer. https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/sitebuilder-plus-edit-the-footer

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.