why does an error box keep popping up saying cannot save error 0x19

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Sitebuilder Plus 502/503 errors

This is an annoying pop up that says page could not be saved error 0x19. I have called 4 times and they do the same thing, reset, and it does nothing. Also keep getting message that I have to sign back in due to inactivity...while I'm working on a page! Frustrating because when I sign back in none of my work was saved. I have to start over. I get nowhere with tech support. They keep telling me to clear my cookies, which does absolutely nothing. Any help with this?
Photo of Anthony6728

Anthony6728

• 348 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I'm experiencing the same issues. Plus is just really acting up.

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Yes we have been noticing these error messages coming up intermittently. We are aware of this and we are looking into the issue. I will post an update when we have a resolution. 
Photo of Anthony6728

Anthony6728

Hi William

The error 0x19 constantly comes up about every 3-5 minutes and has been doing that for months. Every time I call about it I get told to clear out cookies and reboot. I was told that the issue is that I'm using IE and I should switch to Google Chrome or Fire Fox. I tried that months ago and my whole website was out of proportion, so I switched back. They had me convinced at one point it was my computer, bought a new one...$800 later...not the problem. I also keep getting a message that tells me I have to log back in due to inactivity...while I've been working on it the entire time. Log back in and all my work is lost. The big red banner message today was new. Assuming that is a legit server issue. I just wish someone could tell me how to get rid of this annoying problem without having to switch from IE

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

Anthony I use Fire Fox and am experiencing the same issues so I don't believe it's browser related.
Photo of William S

William S

Anthony6728,

We had a number of issues in the past few months that might have prohibited your access into our Sitebuilder, but prior to a few individual incidents and today's new issue, those have all been resolved. I can attest to being able to use Sitebuilder in IE, as I use it all the time. The issue currently affecting your account is a recent one, and once it's resolved, we can help you get into Sitebuilder error free using IE.

Photo of Anthony6728

Anthony6728

Never had a problem accessing. Just as I stated, the annoying error message every few minutes for several months now and having to sign back in when I'm in the middle of working on a page.
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

Interesting. That pop up error message was something that started during the migration, but had stopped until today. I just close it and then do the Save again and it does. Haven't had to shut down - at least not for that particular snafu. If you've had it continuously then it sounds like the guys need to take a look.
Photo of Anthony6728

Anthony6728

I've talked to 4 different people on the phone and 3 different people using chat and they all brushed me off by telling me to clear cookies and reboot or change browsers. I even had one tech tell me that the web builder isn't a big priority because they have more important projects going. I was going to switch to another company but having to start over again would have been way too time consuming
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

I have a lot of faith in Drew and William and think they will do their utmost to get you fixed up. I gave up on phone and chat ages ago - if I want to know something other than how to turn my computer on I come here.  :)
Photo of Anthony6728

Anthony6728

I hoping so :) And I will never call or chat again either. Actually had two of them tell me they had no clue what the error pop up was.
Photo of Judith4708

Judith4708

• 454 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I had the same problem a couple of days ago, and after the outage tonight, now it happened again after trying to load images. After getting this message, I closed, went back on, tried to load another image and sitebuilder locked up and would not load any image. Very erratic behavior.
Photo of Linda4343

Linda4343

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have been getting this error for two days now. I can't finish my editing. I try to place text and it disappears and moves to a different part of the page! I need help!
Photo of Paula1417

Paula1417

• 0 Points
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My product page won't open and I get error code oxo8.

I'm also unable to pull my web site up on line
Photo of William S

William S

Please see my reply above about the issue you are experiencing. 
Photo of Paula1417

Paula1417

• 0 Points
Is it homestead or our sites I wonder!
Photo of William S

William S

This appears to be an issue on our side.
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

• 6,584 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
This is becoming embarrassing.....3 months of nothing but issues. I was happy with being able to edit with error messages popping up every 2 minutes.....that should say something...now I cant even login because of this 502 error
Photo of Anthony6728

Anthony6728

The error message is VERY annoying. Especially when your in the middle of typing something. I get it every 3-5 minutes. I can log in, but only for a few minutes at a time. Embarrassing is an understatement.
Photo of Judith4708

Judith4708

• 454 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Experiencing this same problem. When will this be fixed?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.