why do i have to edit one of my websites with site builder and the other with web builder?

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I have 2 websites through homestead. One requires editing through Site Builder and the other has to be edited with Web builder. Why can I not use the same software for both websites?
Photo of Phil7047

Phil7047

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Michele R.4628

Michele R.4628

• 434 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Greetings!  I know what you mean. It just can't be done, unfortunately.  You will need to do what I must do, which is to re-build our old site with the new format -- and  I'm hoping it's an easy process.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,680 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sitebuilder is the older program and yes, you must rebuild if you are going to use the new Websitebuilder. This is our recommendation for a more modern looking site. You can rebuild the old site with the new builder.

If you strongly desire to continue using Sitebuilder on your new sites, you can create a new site and provide me the name. I can convert it for you so that you can use Sitebuilder.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.