Why do I get kicked out of my account due to "inactivity" so quickly?

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I log in, I do something (or don't do something) for less than five minutes, and suddenly I'm kicked out "due to inactivity."  I mean, I could get behind 20 minutes or something, but 5 minutes?  Extremely frustrating.  

This has been happening recently, but longer than a few weeks, so I don't expect it's related to the migration.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

• 3,974 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sorry for this Joshua2161,

If it has been going on that long then you are probably right, but it might have to do with the fault in the old data center. I just don't know. We'll have to take a look at it, but because of the variables, it will likely be after the migration. Once we have completed, we can see if that clears it up. If not, let us know and we'll get the engineers to take a look.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.