Why do all my emails land up in all my client's junk folders?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

I shouldn't have to tell all of my clients to "Whitelist" my email address. This is absurd. No one else has to do this. No one has ever asked me to "Whitelist" their email address. If there is no solution other than to use this tactic, I need to know how to change providers. Please send me information on how to go about doing this.
Photo of Barbara6609

Barbara6609

• 1,368 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Richard3460

Richard3460

• 1,428 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I have been intending to change for 3 billing years! When you find out, please let me know at. Richard@acenergysaver.com
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,830 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Barbara,

I just looked at all Outgoing email from your address in the past 30 days and all of them left our server successfully. Unfortunately, this means that if the emails are being blocked or end up in Junk folders, that is out of our control. Any company that is blocking our IP addresses, we work with to stop that block. Whitelisting is the only other solution.

If you are looking to change to a different email provider, you will need to find the email provider you would like to use, get the information needed to point to them and point your domain, and recreate your email address on that system. Any new emails will go through that provider. Any saved emails will not transfer. You would need to use a program like Outlook or something similar to download the emails to your computer.
Photo of Scott0365

Scott0365

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We are having the same issue with at least 2 of our email addresses....keeps coming back as undeliverable and then finally one might make it through...sending these to people we've never had trouble with before....

todd@monroekut.com
dale@monroekut.com
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,572 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Your DNS had an update that could be done. I've made that change. Please monitor after 24 hours for propagation time and let me know if you are still getting bouncebacks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.