Why cant we use SiteBuilder? We are extremely frustrated with the quality of service we are getting from Homestead.

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Continued data migration 12/12/2014

Why cant we use SiteBuilder? We are extremely frustrated with the quality of service we are getting from Homestead. It has been weeks and we still cannot make changes to our websites.
Photo of Rebecca6823

Rebecca6823

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Rebecca6823,

What site are you having the problem with and what is happening. The log shows that several pages were publish on a few different sites on Monday.

Drew
Photo of Rebecca6823

Rebecca6823

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We couldn't get on all weekend.  We get a 0X41 error message.  On Monday it took hours to log on.  We were able to make a few changes (with long delays) and then nothing.  We have tried everyday since and can't access Sitebuilder.  It won't connect and then we finally (after waiting an hour and a half sometimes) get the error message.  It has been very slow and extremely frustrating for several weeks.  We can;t manage our domains.  We are having email problem; one account can't send emails and receives one in four that is sent to her.  No one can fix it or tell us why it's happening.  Now we can't access Sitebuilder.  We call and stay on hold for over 30 minutes only to be told that we are not the only ones having these problems and it will be fixed soon.  But it hasn't been fixed.  I need to be able to access Sitebuilder.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Rebecca6823,

Ok you have several things going on, which I may be able to help with at lease some. Sitebuilder Plus and your email manager are definitely being affected by the migration, which is near over. Hopefully that will resolve that, although since it worked once, we may be able to help again. As for domains. if you need a DNS change, I am able to do that for you. Just give me the domain and changes needed and I'll take care of it.

What email address is having the problem? There are a number of reasons for having send receive problems. If you don't want to post some of this publicly, feel free to start a new topic and there is a check box that says Mark private. Check it and no one but yourself and I will see it.

Drew
Photo of Ralph the Mouth

Ralph the Mouth

• 454 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Does this have anything to do with the immigration debate in Congress?

Photo of dhallak24834

dhallak24834

• 600 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Ralph, you just won the internet today with that comment lol

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.