Why can't I resize or move an image?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I can't seem to move or resize images. Need Help
Photo of Rob4653

Rob4653

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 69,672 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Select the image with your mouse and drag the corners to change the size. Do the same to repositon the image.
Photo of Rob4653

Rob4653

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thats exactly what I was doing.  I finally exited the program and restarted and it worked.  Thanks for the reply.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Glad to hear it
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 69,672 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Next time, try:  a "refresh" (Shft/Ctrl/Delete). Using this procedure intermittently provides solutions to cache and cookie related interference.

or:  F5 = Refresh: A browser works by downloading a page to your computer. Browsers will then show the page from your computer as opposed to downloading it every time you visit a page. This speeds up the process and lessens the traffic on the Internet. Depending on the browser, it will periodically check the website for a new version of the page and download if it has changed. If you don't see a change that you expect, then press f5. That tells the browser to go to the site and download the page now.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.