why can't I move this box out of the way so I can read it and look at the page Im working on at the same time

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Photo of Sue3082

Sue3082

• 1,574 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Richard8447

Richard8447

• 292 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

All of the problems and issues that I've been experiencing over the past 18+ months, continue, sadly, to exist. Because there appears to be no solution available and because great amount of inconvenience and frustration these issues and problems are causing, I'm almost (but not quite 'there' yet) to the point where I'm going to 'scrap' Homestead and seek out another Website hosting company.

It sounds like a lot of your other Homestead customers are, as well; base on the comments that I've been reading.

Since 'joining' the Homestead 'community', I've been receiving copies of comments about unresolved similar issues and problems other Homestead customers are experiencing. It seems to me that everybody is relying on everybody else when, in fact, Homestead should be 'stepping up to the plate' and addressing these issues and problems and 'fixing' what is 'broken'.

It appears, at least to me, that your customers, who pay you lots of money each year, are 'crying out' for help from other Homestead customers; hoping to get some help; help that should rightfully, and properly, be coming from your company.

What can we, as Homestead customers, expect from Homestead to resolve the many is that your customers are experiencing ?

Right now, as it stands with customs asking other customers for help, it's like "The blind leading the blind !!"

Thank you in advance.

Richard Odoms
Hamburg, Minnesota 55339

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,974 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Richard, if you have a specific issue that we can help you with, please create your own topic and we will address it. If your issue is the use of Sitebuilder desktop on Windows 8 or later, I have advised you that usually, but not always it can be made to work. Unfortunately that is the case. I am sorry.
Photo of Drew N

Sue3082, which site and page are you working on. I would be happy to take a look for you. Is the box locked in position and size?
Photo of Sue3082

Sue3082

• 1,574 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Drew,
I don't know now. I just know it was on one page and assumed it was like that on every page. the box doesn't move. It sits there, giving advice but one can't do anything with the advice while the box is there. Perhaps if others experience it they will let you know.

I am talking about the help box, not anything I have downloaded onto a page.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

I checked a few pages and did not see anything. If you come across this again, please specify the site and page that you see it on.
Photo of Danielle9152

Danielle9152

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I experience this happening all the time, Drew.  But you are not? And have no help?
Photo of Drew N

I can take a look if you specify a page you see the issue on. I need to see this box so I can identify what is happening.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.