Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
- Click Settings
- Scroll to the bottom, click Advanced
- Click "Content settings"
- Click "Flash"
- Click "ADD" that is to the right of Allow
- Paste SB+ URL here, click ADD. https://sitebuilder.homestead.com/~site/builder/
Internet Explorer -
- Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer.
- Click Manage Add-ons
- In the dialog box that appears, make sure Toolbars and Extensions is selected.
- Look for “Shockwave Flash Object” (another name for Flash Player). Click the row.
- Check to see whether Shockwave Flash Object is Disabled. If it is disabled, click the row for Shockwave Flash Object to highlight it.
- In the lower-right corner of the Manage Add-ons dialog box, click Enable.
- Close the Manage Add-ons dialog box.
FireFox - If Flash is not enabled or working inside of FireFox, you can visit this page to make sure FireFox is up-to-date.