Where do I find the details about my package?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I do not find anything about my account package. I am paying $239.99 per year and I cannot find what I am paying for meaning maximum storage, number of websites, pages, email accounts etc.. However, there is plenty (meaning too much) information about upgrades, new features, incentives to purchase more. etc. Please make this information easier to find.
Photo of Claudia7874

Claudia7874

• 442 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
When you log into your account click "Account" at the top of your screen, and then click the "Account Summary" option. It will display everything that is included in your plan, including price and billing date.

If this post helps, please give a "Star" and complete this survey to rate me.

Thanks!

Mike
Photo of Claudia7874

Claudia7874

• 442 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thank you. I had seen that however what threw me off thinking that it was not a description of my package is this comment under website:
If your company offers more than one product line or brand, you may want a separate website for each. Your package may limit the number of websites you can create. For example, our Business Lite package gives you up to 1 website.

Why doest it say: Your package may limit the number of websites you can create?

My package shows the number of website as (unlimited)???
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

There are a variety of reasons for that verbiage. The most relevant reason is that accounts have specific disk space storage limits. For example your Gold plan gives you 5 Gigs, (5120 MB), of disk space. This is enough space to create hundreds of web pages. You could potentially have dozens of small sites, or a few large sites with many pages. The 5 gigs can be spread across multiple sites. It is highly unlikely that you will ever exceed 5 gigs unless you are a web designer and start creating many sites for other people, or perhaps you start to add massive amounts of media to your site(s).

Let us know if you need further explanation.

Thanks!

Mike
Photo of Carol2183

Carol2183

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How will I know what my first bill will be? I do not want my credit card charged w/o knowing how much it will be!.

I have been building a website. Now it is time for it to not be free. I cannot find information about how much it will be...i would like a specific explanation of any charges billed. I also am not keen on billing to my credit card w/o my knowing what is being charged! Please advise how this functions. My domain is from godaddy. Thanx
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Carol2183, See answer above. Also, discounts are available if you prefer to just pay once a year ( or every two years). Follow this thread for details. https://community.homestead.com/homes...

Thanks!

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.