where to I find a standard divider element

  • 0
  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

on the desk top version of sitebuilder there is a standard divider element, where is the standard divider element in the web based sitebuilder
Photo of Pat6389


  • 1,124 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

  • 0
  • 1
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

  • 43,212 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Pat - the standard divider that was available in the desktop version is one of the elements they removed with SiteBuilder Plus. Use the rectangle element to make a divider - you can adjust the height and width using the 'handles' or type in the size you want on the properties editor.
Happy Webbing!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

  • 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

That is exactly what we intended.


This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.