Where can I see the form submissions in Websitebuilder.

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Hi - We are looking at our form submissions for our relatively new site.  I read the info above that said "To retrieve the data after someone has submitted a form, log into your account, and click the Websites manager link on the left side of the page. Choose the relevant site from the dropdown menu > click More > click Manage Forms and you will see a window with the text files."   When I click on MORE next to our website there is no "Manage Forms" option there.  The only options I see there are "Rename this site, Upgrade, and Delete this site." Please help me find the Manage forms area.... I want to use this function!   Thanks!

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Collected form data.
Photo of Faye5486

Faye5486

• 346 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi James, those instructions are for the older Sitebuilder program. In the new builder, log in to the editor and click on the form. On the right site there will be a Form submissions link that allows you to see them.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.