Where are the decision makers? The authority?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

With all of Homesteads aggravated and displeased customers, where are the authorities of Homestead? Why are they having a person field inquiries who I'm sure is hesitant to pass along our feelings of outrage. I have yet to read anything submitted from someone at Homestead that has some high level of authority.Here we find ourselves at the beginning of yet another week with issues plaguing our websites
Photo of David4214

David4214

• 1,226 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • mystified

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi David4214,

I do understand the frustration and agree with you. The updates I post are given to me by the management team, and I assure you that I am not at all hesitant about passing on your thoughts to the management team. They are aware of the issues and they are doing anything they can to help the engineers end this thing.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.