where are my files on the new site builder? I don't see my info all i see is an upgrade button.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

where are my files on the new site builder? I don't see my info all i see is an upgrade button.
Photo of kevinbrowncv605401

kevinbrowncv605401

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,212 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Have you imported files and images? There isn't a file manager per se in the new builder, but images and files can be found by clicking Elements in the left hand menu. Then click files and that opens a window that shows all the different types of elements. Clicking on files will show the files you've uploaded, clicking images shows all the default images as well as those you upload. You can remove those defaults if you don't want them. Under the default folder is the person icon and that is where you can upload your photos if you want them separate from the default.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your site is using Sitebuilder Plus, not the new Websitebuilder. You can see the files in the file manager view. The site looks to have been had coded and uploaded via the file manager.https://community.homestead.com/homes...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.