Where are all the new features?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Coming Soon: Homestead Website Builder with responsive design

I received an email a long time ago from homestead saying we are being charged $2 a month more because of added features, one being a new drop down menu. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my sitebuilder and looked all over it, but can't find this. Has this not been added yet? Also all the rest of the stuff here - where is it??

We've been listening to your feedback, and are pleased to introduce Homestead Website Builder, a powerful new platform that delivers everything you need for your website:

Drop Down Menus

&

Mobile Responsiveness

·  Modern Templates

·  Modern/Advanced Image Sliders

·  Interactive Blog Features

·  Responsive Web Design
While templates from your site will not migrate to the new builder, this will be your opportunity to create an updated site with best-in-class functionality and your choice of thousands of mobile-friendly designs.

While we continue to do all that's possible to maintain low fees, this list of all-inclusive service improvements necessitates a small $2/month increase. Payments processed on or after November 3, 2016 will reflect this updated pricing.

Photo of liz7153

liz7153

• 1,026 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • disappointed

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Not functioning yet but am given to understand any day now. Dont forget, if you want your previous website on the new architecture you will need to rebuild it. We cannot use the new stuff like drop down menus on our old websites.
Photo of Stacy6630

Stacy6630

• 310 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Why should we pay the additional fee if the current website will not be migrated to the new platform?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.