Archived and Closed
1. In your Bigcommerce Control Panel, select Setup & Tools › Shipping.
2. Click the down arrow next to Add Country and then select Add a custom Zone.
3. Enter a Name for the zone.
4. Choose one
- If you wish for customers in certain Zip/Postal Codes to be offered Local Pickup, select Advanced Selection › Multiple Postcodes.
- If you wish for customers in a certain state or province to be offered Local Pickup, select Selection of states or provinces.
6. Click Save.
7. For the Local Pickup zone, click Set up shipping charges.
8. For the Flat Rate method, toggle the switch on.
9. Enter the name, this is what customers will see.
10. If you wish to charge for local pickup, you can enter a price here. Otherwise enter 0.00.
11. Click Save.
You must set up multiple methods for the Local Pickup Zone if you want customers to be able to select normal delivery methods.
Here is a preview of what your customers will see.
Adding Additional Methods You may wish to offer other delivery methods to customers in your location. Follow these steps to do so.
1. In your Local Pickup Zone, choose Edit.
2. Turn on any method you would like. I will add another flat rate method.
3. Enter your details or costs, then Save the method.
There are no replies.