What works for getting business from my website? Intuit SEO was no help at all.

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I used Search Engines for 9 months and hits did not increase. I had a goal with the manager for 10 hits a day and would not get 10 per week. I stopped using SEO and my hits are about the same as when using SEO.
Photo of Ron4117

Ron4117

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of James

James

• 540 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Ron,

Welcome to the new Homestead Community.

I looked at your site stats and see a significant increase in traffic to your website starting in July, an average of 70 unique visitors per month. You are still on the first page of Bing and Yahoo for the keywords "performance management consulting" and on page 4 on Google. I recommend continuing doing your own search engine optimization to assure your rankings do not fall too much.

Here is a guide from Google about SEO:
http://static.googleusercontent.com/e...

If you are having problems converting the traffic you are getting to the website I recommend having your site professionally designed to focus on that.

I hope this helps!
Photo of Ron4117

Ron4117

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I did everything the SEO team advised with no results. No more traffic and no contacts for business. Look at my site and let me know if it can be more professionally designed for converting leads to business. www.LandofSkyAdvisoryGroup.com

Thanks very much

Ron
Photo of Philip8977

Philip8977

• 310 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Sometimes I get 400 hits a week. You need someone who knows a lot about SEO and isn't going to jive you. They should teach you how to do it on your own, too.
PhilipHawes@yahoo.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.