Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) Is ShipRush only for FedEx?
There are two versions of ShipRush postal - free (doesn't print postage) and for Stamps.com. The FedEx integration is entirely free based on an annual contract we have with FedEx. The Stamps.com version requires a type of Stamps.com account that is $29.95/month although that monthly fee is waived for high volume shippers.
2.) Will ShipRush update the tracking number to BigCommerce?
Yes! This feature is only available for BigCommerce stores that have the v2 API enabled. As long as you are running version 7.2+ of BigCommerce, you're using the new version of our API. If you are still using the v1 API, ShipRush can still download orders from BigCommerce but we won't be able to update the orders as shipped.
- BigCommerce orders automatically download into ShipRush
- Print shipping labels with just a click or two
- Auto print packing lists
- Automatic email to the buyer with tracking number
- Bulk shipping to print lots of labels with one click
- Software, upgrades, and updates are completely free
- ShipRush staffed forums and support are free
There are no replies.