What happens to all of my mailing list contacts?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

While we are discontinuing mailing lists, we recognize you may need a record of your lists, so we will be exporting your mailing lists. We’ll be sending them to Homestead account holder email address via a spreadsheet.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of twiggy

twiggy

• 2,350 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
HELLO......MIke what do you only answer so many and then that is it for the day?? I will be expecting a call or private email no later then Monday March 10 at noon!
I am past the breaking point now. I will be expecting this call or email from your director or higher that has the authority to make some executive decisions....I know you have my contact info because I was contacted by someone that said they represented the executive level.....Let me know Mike ASAP!! Just in case you think I have a gmail accout....my actual one is lisa@the-staff.......adn I am sure you know the rest.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
twiggy, Sorry for the delay in responding we do our best to answer all questions as quickly as we can in the order they are received. Some days there are simply more inquiries and they do occasionally require extensive research which can affect response time. I'm sorry we have still been unable to get back to you.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Twiggy, I will be doing some investigating of some of the email boxes you have been having trouble with.  It is possible that there will be a few minutes the mailboxes will be unavailable.  If you need access, please reply here and I will make sure to switch it back on.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Twiggy, You should have full access to the old and new boxes again. Our director will be calling you tomorrow after we have looked into all possible options.

Drew
Photo of twiggy

twiggy

My question is what is the point at this stage in the game?? There is nothing in the old ones....That is the problem!!! We have lost a lot of our contacts, I have contacts missing and the info is completely messed up with wrong emails for wrong people!!
Photo of twiggy

twiggy

GOOD!!! I am looking forward to the call finally!
Photo of twiggy

twiggy

I was not in the office for part of the day.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.