What's included in the SEO package?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I'm interested in marketing my website online and saw that Homestead offers a SEO service. What does the SEO package entail?
Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 43,556 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 43,556 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Here is what's included in the SEO package.

1. One 30 minute consultation.

2. Content Optimization:

• 3 keyword phrases

• Up to 3 pages of text & 3 products

• HTML attributes and sitemap

• 60 minute group training

• Homestead Weblistings Premium

• Directory and Site submission

• Article submission

• Access to Analytics Dashboard

• For more information, go to how it works.

Hope this helps!

Did this answer help? If so, please mark 'good answer' below for other people to find this post. Also like us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about how to grow your business.
    Photo of Tedia3946

Tedia3946

• 886 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
    If I am paying a monthly SEO fee why isn't my site being updated? I am on here every day and the only changes I see being made are the ones I am doing. I see that the package comes with article writing, but only 1 article has been written in the past 4 months since I signed up for SEO. How do I get information about what am I receiving for what I pay? If I don't renew the SEO that is included in the package I purchased (since I can't tell that I am receiving any service - I would really like someone to tell me what you guys have done so I can see what I paid for since I can't tell) will the price I am being charged per month go back down at the end of the term? Sorry to be redundant, but I used to have an account where I was responsible for doing it all, I upgraded to have you guys build some pages and do SEO for 6 months. The pages you built were great, but I haven't seen a single change since those page were created except the changes and additions I make. What did I get for the rest of the term after the pages were made and what will the price be once the 6 months are over?
    Photo of Philip8977

Philip8977

• 310 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
    I do my own SEO. Everyone I know who used Homestead for SEO is very dissatisfied. SEO is not that hard to do on one's own. In fact, I am doing SEO for other people now.

Do a search for "SAT tutoring" and Monterey or Danville or Santa Cruz and see where I pop up.

Philip H.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.