what are the steps to take after My Store tab appears

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

cahnged over merchant accounts how does this affect my simple store
Photo of Ray7414

Ray7414

• 518 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good morning Ray,

It should not affect your Simplestore, just change the processor. I do reccommend that you test it by running your own transaction though, just to make sure everything is setup correctly.

Don't forget your Facebook store as well. There should be a link to help you upgrade that as well.

Let us know if you need assistance

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.
Photo of Ray7414

Ray7414

okay so I may need some help with this, am I understanding this correctly, use new tag button to link it to the old store page? So am I deleteing old store page? how do I use the navigation tool to link?HELP! I don't have a facebook page so I'am not worried about that I just need to firgure this out as to exactly what needs to be done. I will be needing some instructions.Ray
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Ray, Drew asked me to follow up on this for you. Everything should be fine as of now. The only immediate difference you will see is that when you go into SiteBuilder, you will now use the page called MyStore, instead of the old page that was just called Store.

The Store link on your navigation menu is directing to that new page. If by any chance you see anything that does not function like normal please let us know.

Mike
Photo of Ray7414

Ray7414

Okay mike is it okay to edit that (my store page) so it looks like the old one yellow backround and where pics are a white backround instead of black and can all items for sale be on one page instead of 2?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Yes, you are free to go in and make whatever edits you wish.
Photo of Ray7414

Ray7414

I can't to seem to be getting anywhere with trying to edit page. I see the (my store page) is yellow but not all of it, page 2 that I had is in red and yellow(whats the deal)? I can't seem to edit this to get it all yellow also when I try to deleted product from ecommerse a box comes up asking me IF I want to delete I click on box for confirmation of deletion and the circle keeps turning and never goes away. when moving scoll button the page seems to m ove to the lefton ecommerence.When people place an order now will I recieve an e-mail letting me know that an order has been place like the merchant center did? Ray
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Ray, Sorry for the frustration this upgrade has caused. They discovered an issue with the background color not filling the whole store area. I fixed that by turning off the yellow fill color, but then replacing/layering an ordinary rectangle behind the store to give it the exact same effect. We'll be happy to help you form our end for any issues you are having. Is there a product you would like me to delete from this end? Also, you might try to use Firefox, it works better for most people.

Also, yes.. you will still receive an email when someone places an order.

Mike
Photo of Ray7414

Ray7414

here is another issue, contact us (button) does not work on my store page. same button on other pages however works (reture to gallery), I tried to delete or move it up on page and I can't seem to get it to move, can't move other button on page as well. also store page is too long, logos that I can't move are at the very bottom of page. too much page(dk red part) and how do I view details of a transaction once a customer has ordered? old way was I recieved an e-mail notification with a link to merchanct center brought up transaction and clicked on view recipte and thats how I got order info so I could process it. Would this all be easier to start all over Why is backround on immages black? it was white which showed the picture better, do I need to upload immage again? Ray
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Good morning Ray, I got the length of the page resolved for you. I am still looking at the contact button. Have you tried to just delete it and add it back to the page?

Drew
Photo of Ray7414

Ray7414

Yes I have tried to delete it. any answer as to will I reviece e-mail notification on orderes placed on website like merchat center did?also what about immage backround being black I would like it to be white so immage shows up better should I re upload immage to see if that works? Ray thank-you so much for all your help
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You will be notified of orders yes. I will try to look at the form some more today.

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Good morning Ray, I removed the extra store tab. We will be getting onto the new store this week, but let's sit tight for today. Everything seems to be looking good now.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.
Photo of Ray7414

Ray7414

drew, can you please tell me how I charge a card, and how do I view montly transactions from acceptsafe,I did see the vitual terminal in the processing tools but now its gone,please advise In the past I was able to view all credit card transactions for the entire month,also the store page has improved with the work you've done, ray
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Ray,

Unfortunately, I have not been in an Acceptsafe account to help you with this. You will need to contact them for help in this area. I have emailed you their phone number.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.