Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
If you already have a Quickbooks Merchant Services account, skip these steps.
1. Go to the Intuit Partner Platform.
2. Confirm your country in the top-right corner.
3. Click Join in the top-right corner. Fill out the form and click Sign Up.
Create an app
1. While logged into the Intuit Partner Platform, click on My Apps › Create New App › Payments (QBMS) Apps.
2. For Application Type, choose Desktop.
3. For Environment, choose Production.
4. Fill out the App Details section as follows:
- Application Name - QBMS
- Application Identifier - QBMS
- Domain - your store's domain www.yourdomain.com, yourdomain.com, yourdomain.mybigcommerce.com
5. Click Create App when finished.
6. On the following screen, take note of the App ID and App Login. You will need these for the following steps. These can later be located under My Apps › Manage My Apps › QBMS.
Create a connection ticket
1. Copy the URL below and paste it into your browser's URL bar. Use a separate tab or window, so that you can have all information available for the following steps.
2. Replace %%APP_ID%% in the URL with the App ID from the previous step, then hit Enter.
3. You will be prompted to log into Intuit Merchant Services and confirm your business name.
Note: This information may be different from your Intuit Partner Platform login. If you are unsure of your payments account user ID and password, visit your online service center for sign-in recovery options.
4. If you arrive at a Companies page, click on the payments account for the company you would like to use.
5.You will arrive at a Congratulations! page. This page displays your Connection Ticket. Take note of this information for future reference.
Complete the setup in Bigcommerce
1. In the Bigcommerce control panel, go to Setup & Tools › Set up your store › Payments.
2. Click on More payment methods.
3. Locate Quick Books Merchant Services. Click on it, then click Save.
4. Click on the Quick Books Merchant Services tab that now appears at the top of the page.
5. Fill out the settings as follows:
- Display Name - Credit Card or other name that you want your customers to see at checkout
- Application Login - the App Login on your Manage QBMS Applications in Step 6 above.
- AppID - the App ID from the Manage QBMS Applications in Step 6 above.
- Connection Ticket - the connection ticket key from the Intuit Payment Solutions page in step 3 above.
6. Click Save when finished. Your QuickBooks Merchant Services account is all set up.