What are the required steps to open my Bigcommerce store?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

You will have four required steps to make your new store functional:

1. Configure tax settings. View Help Topic.

2. Configure shipping charges. View Help Topic.

3. Configure payment processor. View Help Topic.

4. Point your domain name to your new store. View Help Topic.

RECOMMENDED:  EXPORT YOUR ORDER HISTORY: If you would like to maintain a record of your customers order history from the Prostores system, you can export a csv file with this data. View Help Topic.

If you have not yet established your administrative password you will need to do that first. Click here.

Please see this topic for the timeline for closing Prostores
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

If you have not yet established your administrative password you will need to do that first. Click here.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

• 660 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi i tried resetting password.. and nothing came through to my email.. i also wanted to know what is going to go on with my website.. since i recently paid intuit to build my website according to my color and scheme.. so far.. Im looking at the new site.. it is nothing identical to what my site looks right now.. Please help thanks
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I have just escalated this to our design team. They should be transferring and/or doing the design for you in this case. If you want to work on any of the four steps above that will be ok, but hold off on design changes until our design department is finished.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Thank you very much
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You're welcome
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi Mike do you have an eta date from your design team?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I don't. I know the coders have been working, but I can't get the status until Monday.

Drew
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

please keep me posted thanks
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Will do.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi Mike were you able to find out a eta on when my website will be ready thanks
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry, there is still no ETA. We have quite a few of the more complex/custom designs that are still being worked on. I'm sorry but it's difficult to say how long it will take.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Okay please dont leave me in the dark. keep me posted thanks
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Since we don't have an ETA, you are welcome to check back in a day or two.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi mike just checking up to see how things are coming along with my site thanks
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

There is a new note on the status today stating "theme complete", "unpacking in progress". This basically means that the design is done but they are still working on some of the other settings. It should be done very soon at this stage.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

thank you
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

I just took a quick glance at it.. the drop down menu needs to go. and change it to the way i have it now. Please make note thank you.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Kueichu7804,  I can send this back to our design department, but at this time I'm not sure how long it will take to change it or if it's possible without doing a lot more design work.  Are you sure you don't want to keep the drop down menus?  It seems to be much easier to navigate with them? Most people (customers) generally prefer the drop-downs.  If you really want us to switch this back reply here to let me know.

Mike
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi mike my recent changes was to take the drop down menu out and to add the additional I-frame to show the category please have the design team follow my current website I paid extra to have that changed recently thank you
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Also the word package deal and our sale has different font color one is blue the other is red for appearance purposes thank you
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I sent this back to our Design department.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

thank you
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi mike do you know what would happen to my seo service? Will the service be continued on to my new website location?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Your SEO service will continue with the new site as normal.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi Mike. on my website on the bottom left corner D2decor. that is actually a link.. needs to link to a website d2decor.com.. thanks
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I've added these notes for the designers. Thanks
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi Mike i noticed the drop down menu has been removed and my link on left corner working..Thank you. However I am still missing the initial i frame for the catagory. When i click on any of the tab on the top it should take me to that tabs catagory with picts identifying the catagory. thank you
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry, I am not quite understanding, and can not tell exactly what you mean from the image uploaded. Can you explain the Iframe/category issue and I'll have the design team take another look at it?

Mike
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

thank you i see that they had fixed the issue.. everything looks perfect.. i just need them to change the font color for package deal to blue and our sale to red thank you so much for your time and effort
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi Mike i came across a issue i would like to ask. On my website under weekly specials.. how do i change the 4 items.. my old website i was able to put what i would like customer to see for that week.. please help thank you
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hello Kueichu7804, Are you referring to the Package Deal and Our Sale navigation links? If so, those colors where not blue or red on the old store so I design team won't make changes that weren't part of the original design.

For your second question, can you please explain in more detail. I'm not seeing anything for "weekly specials". Can you clarify where this is and what exactly you want to do please?
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi mike please email that message to the design team .. and please dont call me a liar again.

anyways..On my homepage underneath the carrousal.. u will see 4 picts there under weekly specials .. those picts needs to be able for me to choose which pict goes there.. .. there should be a function where i can check "YES this is a featured product" and it will show up as that pict. I noticed under product edit tab other details has that function. please help thanks
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi Mike please foward that code to the design team if they need more proof they can find that code under header on my homestead account. Please dont call me a liar again.

2nd on the homepage underneath the carousal you will see weekly specials. there is 4 pict .. those picts need to be able to replace. there is a check box that i can choose "Yes this is a featured product" and it will show that pict . I noticed you also have that function under edit product other details please help thank you
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi mike I was able to do some research and came across turning on the featured product . Now if you go to my website you will see that its suppose to be those 3 items but instead of the word featured product it should say Weekly Specials just like the one below.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

and also please be sure to use the image i have of Weekly Specials .. Thank you
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Excuse me....Can you please clarify the issue? I did not call you a liar not did I imply such. I'm happy to help you out and have been doing so. I see you have posted several more questions. It looks like these will require some research and communication with the design team. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Mike
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi mike Just to be clear. your previous msg said this"Are you referring to the Package Deal and Our Sale navigation links? If so, those colors where not blue or red on the old store so I design team won't make changes that weren't part of the original design. " ..""""" and i replied back to you with a pict of the code that was inserted by the design team" on my old homestead website. "" SO YES MY OLD WEBSITE DID HAVE THE BLUE AND RED COLOR FONT "

I know you are trying to help I do appreciate that but the last msg should of been researched thoroughly then to tell me that those colors where not blue or red on the old store. That was just so un called for.
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi mike i got the 2nd part working.. the weekly special.. part.. i just need you to ask design team to change the font color for the package deal and the on sale
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I looked directly at the old store and the colors where not there. Perhaps the code was broken some how. Or, am I perhaps not looking at the correct links?

Are you referring to the links in the main navigation menu?
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

I already pointed the old to the new.. If you were to log in to my old homestead account you will see the code there in homepage..
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

Hi mike how would i change the payment name.. on checkout.. instead of saying quickbooks merchant is there a way for it to say credit card? please help thanks
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

the main home page
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

I already directed the domian to the new bigcommerce site. that is why you dont see it .. if you log into my old homestead account you will see the codes still there
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I see you spoke with one of our agents yesterday. The notes indicate that the design work is resolved. Do you have any additional questions?

Drew
Photo of Leslie0014

Leslie0014

• 1,394 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
hold my hand through this transition.

I would like someone to call me and hold my hand through this transition. I sell forensic supplies, therefore, website and ecommerce are not my forte. I paid for Homestead to build a custom homepage in 2008. I would like Homestead to go to BigCommerce and fix the homepage so it looks like it previously did. This should not be my responsibility. Also, please fix my tax and shipping costs, and anything else, too. I can't deal with this. I can't do this. I want to cry and scream. It's the end of the year. I've got boatloads of year-end filing and accounting tasks to deal with. What I really want to do is utter a lot of very, very bad language.

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Is this change required – and why now? topic.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Leslie0014,

We are very sorry for the frustration this change is causing you. We have done as much of the setup process on our end that we are allowed to do. There are some administrative functions that can not be performed on our end for security and limited access reasons. This thread shows the instructions for those steps which we can not do. If you do need help you are welcome to give us a call and we'll try to walk you through the process.
Photo of Leslie0014

Leslie0014

The modifications to my custom Homestead page are done. My domain name has been properly pointed. All looked great (note past tense). Just now, I went to Big Commerce to view my page, and it looks like a tornado hit.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Leslie0014, I have taken a look at both sites and although they are a little different in appearance, the new store seems to be substantially more appealing and the layout is in a more logical improved format. Unless I'm not seeing the same thing you are, the new store actually looks pretty good. If you are seeing something messed up, please include a screenshot. If there's something you want to change or need help with please tell us specifically what it is. Unfortunately there was not a way to identically copy over the templates because the two systems are drastically different.
Photo of Leslie0014

Leslie0014

Thank you for taking the time to look at my old and new sites. It is very much appreciated! After the repairs were made, for a period of time, the site was a mess. Currently, I am unable to view my site in BigCommerce. I get a message which states, "Store Unavailable - This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

From what I recall, when I last looked:

1. The font of a few words is incorrect. The titles "Categories," "Home," "Federal & Int'l," "News & Links," "Contact Us," "Ordering Info > Terms & Conditions > Privacy," "Blog," "Popular Brands," "Featured Products," "New Products" look like Times Roman, but should look like Arial.

2. The faint grey line at the top needs to be removed.

3. The e-mail address at the upper-right needs to be "clickable," but not be underlined or re-colored (which sometimes occurs when e-mail addresses get linked). The e-mail address goes underneath the P: and F: numbers.

4. The yellow blocks used to be a stripe (to mimic crime scene tape). It would be great if the blocks meshed up, so it looks like a stripe again.

After these tweaks are made, I believe we will look like we're back in shape (and better!). Thank you! (Still fumbling through the administrative stuff, however. Our shipping and tax situation is confusing.)
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Leslie0014, You are getting the "store unavailable" message because the domain pointing process was not completed, or not done correctly. You'll want to make sure all of the steps here: https://community.homestead.com/homes... are completed correctly. Also, you can always use this url to access the store: http://store-uy68se3j.mybigcommerce.com/

We were able to make some of the changes with the email address, and the Ariel font. But there are limitations on the other changes due to the differences in templates in the two systems.
Photo of Susan1706

Susan1706

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Start with the 4 steps above as these are necessary to make the store function.
Photo of Erik5763

Erik5763

• 338 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
How do I transfer all my previous orders from homestead to Big Commerce?.

My products transferred to Big Commerce, but not my previous orders. How do I transfer my orders over?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry but it's not possible to import the previous order history so exporting it from the old store is recommended as stated above. Also, here is a direct link to those instructions. https://community.homestead.com/homes...
Photo of Erik5763

Erik5763

Sorry for my confusion, but now that I have followed the steps and exported and saved the .csv file to my desktop, how do I get them into the new Big Commerce storefront? If it's not possible, what do I do with this csv file to access it to review my orders from the last 7 years?
Photo of Erik5763

Erik5763

scratch that. I see now, it's an microsoft excel file....
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Correct. you can open it with Excel, or several other programs. Unfortunately it won't import into the new store so you'll just want to save it for reference in case you ever need to look up any old order details.
Photo of Erik5763

Erik5763

My next question: Is there a way (since I do individual products with specialty needs) that the quantity field can show just the number "1" in it? I see you can create a drop down menu with all numbers or it will just show a zero, but is there a way it can show a 1 so my customers won't have to enter that every time. The last storefront did, but I don't know if this one can. Thanks.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

If you look under the Products tab, and then the Other Details tab, you can simply set the minimum quantity to "1" and the maximum quantity to "1". Let me know if this does what you need, or are thinking of something different.

Mike
Photo of Erik5763

Erik5763

Thank you for the information, but it is not accomplishing what I had hoped for. There are two things I am trying to accomplish on my storefront and I will be set! Here is how the order flow works for our company: I send an email to my customer and give them a product number and a link to the storefront. They will enter the number into the search box o the storefront, click GO and it will pop up. Currently when it pops up, I will see the product I created and a quantity of zero in the quantity box. Since the quantity will always be 1, is there a way for the number 1 to show up in the quantity box instead of 0? Secondly, is there a way that the Categories section can be removed from the storefront homepage, or at least made invisible. Currently if someone clicks on one of the categories, one thousand individual products show up and I don't want this seeing as each product I create is an individual order for my clients. Can you help? Thanks.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

If you change the min/max as shown above it should accomplish the first thing. if you do not want the category menu to show up at all, you can go into the template html code and simply remove the code for the menu.

Another option would be to just email the customer the url for the product page along with the item number so that they don't even have to search for the number.
Photo of Erik5763

Erik5763

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely just send the product link in the future. Can you provide me instructions on how to go into the template html code and remove it? In regards to min/max quantity question, I have changed two different products to 1 min and 1 max and it still shows a zero on the quantity. If you have any other ideas, it would be appreciated, but obviously not that huge of a deal. thanks.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

The templates are all made up of some pretty extensive HTML and CSS code. This isn't something we can recommend for the average user. However, you may want to visit this page for information as it tells you all the different things you can edit with some basic guidance.https://support.bigcommerce.com/quest...
Photo of Debbie6930

Debbie6930

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Here is the url you will need to get started. http://store-6448f.mybigcommerce.com/...

Sorry you did not receive the email. The four steps above are where you will want to get started.
Photo of David8997

David8997

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
What is "Big Commerce"?.

Do I need to switch to the company called Big Commerce, or can I just leave my site as it is without a malfunction? Please help.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You'll have to complete the four steps here to make the store functional. Also, you may want to read the full FAQ page here: https://community.homestead.com/homes...
Photo of Robert7379

Robert7379

• 292 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Access to my store.

I am still waiting to be given assess to my store and the specific set of instructions on how to do so. When will this occur? Please confirm that someone is working on my store and please confirm that you have my current and proper email address so you can send me the instructions. I
Thanks, Robert
store address: http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-b...

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Timeline for closing Prostores topic.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

It looks like your store was just completed. Here is the URL, you'll need to set your password: http://store-8dx613c.mybigcommerce.co...

You'll want to start with the steps above.

Mike
Photo of Eric2969

Eric2969

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
get started.

How do I start my BigCommerce Store? I have no emails with directions to get started? I do not have an email, login, nor passwords to get started. I simply receive a message when trying to log into my Homestead account.

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Timeline for closing Prostores topic.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Eric2969, Here is your personal URL http://store-5uiaeftq.mybigcommerce.c...

You will want to bookmark this as you'll need it periodically.

Follow the steps above to get started as this page outlines the required steps to make the store function.

Mike
Photo of Kam3081

Kam3081

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Unsure of what to do for the transition to Bigcommerce.

Hi I am the owner of Just Favor and I do no understand what is required to transition my account. Can someone please advise..,Thanks
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Here's your url, if you don't have it: http://store-hhmbp.mybigcommerce.com/...

To keep from getting overwhelmed, start out by focusing on the four steps above.

Mike
Photo of PATRICIA2439

PATRICIA2439

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have not recieved the email with my new login information.

My website is www.Ebuuks.com, and I have received no information via email to set up my new account. Can someone send me the link so I can start the process.

Thank you,

P Bey
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Here's the url you'll need to get started http://store-3j05s9yx.mybigcommerce.c...

Focus on the four steps above to get started as they are required to make the store function.
Photo of maria9736

maria9736

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
how do I transfer my store.

how do I find out if my store has been transferred
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You would have received an email quite some time ago with your URL. Here is the URL for your site: http://store-5c5hi.mybigcommerce.com/...
You'll want to bookmark this page and then follow the steps above to get started.

Mike
Photo of Susan3917

Susan3917

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Need a link to settings.

HELP!!! I need to change over to Big Commerce. I need a phone call. I can't do this by message. At least need a link to where I find "settings" to set this thing up. My website is Fishbead.com My email is susan@susanmariethomas.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry we currently do not have the manpower to make outbound calls. All of our agents in in an inbound call center, with customers holding. In order to be fair we must answer calls in the order received. This page is the best place to start.

Mike
Photo of Susan3917

Susan3917

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I called and was on hold for 33 minutes before I had to hang up. What time should I call?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

It seems to be rather unpredictable, but you might try calling first thing when we open 7am MST .
Photo of Joe2078

Joe2078

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
need my CNAME and logon info for Big Commerce.

o, i have not been sent any login info via email for Big commerce
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Here's is your personal url: http://store-goel7l2.mybigcommerce.co...

You'll want to book mark this page and follow the steps above.
Photo of george4516

george4516

• 214 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Big Commerce Site does NOT look the same, cannot get confirmation setup data is OK.

I have looked at my site, it is NOT the same quality as the one designed with Homestead. In additional I keep getting Final Messages from Homestead telling me I have to Add Payment Geteway, taxe, shipping etc, which I have Already Done.
I am concerned that NO one is aware of what is, and is not done.
I call BigCommerce, they are polite, but seem to put everything back to Homestead. I am tried of getting a run aroound.
I want my site to look the same as before - FIX THIS
I want confirmation from Homestead and BigCommerce that everything is OK.
I do not like being ignored.
Someone is NOT doing their job, and it appears the Homestead customers from what I read, are all getting treated with contempt and being dumped on a company which does not have all the necessary information.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

We have sent numerous emails to assure that all customers are aware of the required changes that must be made. If you've already set up your payment provider, taxes, shipping etc. then you can go ahead and do the domain pointing which will bring the new store up. If you get stuck with the tutorials listed above, you can call the support number on this page: https://community.homestead.com/homes...
Photo of Diane9043

Diane9043

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
My website is not what it is supposed to be.

My store front is all messed up . It is being migrated to BIG Commerce- but I can't make changes and I've closed the store per instructions--I'm really angry as I got no notification about this and I have been having difficulty with the store front to begin with.
I am really frustrated and frankly don't even have a clue where to start asking questions. Tired of being "on hold"
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I know this can be pretty overwhelming, so, start with the four steps shown above. If you get stuck let us know as we have hundreds of help topics here on the Community.

Mike
Photo of time2create3358

time2create3358

Welcome information with big commerce not recieved??.

I purchased a Big Commerce site with Homestead two days ago and have yet to receive any email from anyone with information on how to get started?? IS there a contact email that I can send someone this question??
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry if you still have not received the URL for your site: store-zm67w5w.mybigcommerce.com/admin You'll want to bookmark this link. The best place to start is with the four steps above.

Let us know if you run into any problems.

Mike
Photo of george4516

george4516

• 214 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Rotton service from Homestead and BigCommerce. NO one replies.

MY Store has been down now for 3 Days. Here is the message, my customers are getting"
Homestead
We're sorry, this feature is currently unavailable.

We are currently doing maintenance on our store and are unable to accept orders at this time. We hope to be available for purchases again soon.

I have made all the changes to Bigcommerce. What is happening. Who is going to pay for this problem.

I need someone to reply to me, not at my address george@sprintos.ca
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

It looks like you still need to complete the required steps shown above. I'm sorry if there was some miscommunication but if you don't have it, you'll need your new store url https://store-if9zhao.mybigcommerce.c...

Mike
Photo of Pamela9251

Pamela9251

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
INTUIT/HOMESTEAD/STOREFRONT STINKS -- BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

DO NOT USE STOREFRONT!!!!! DO NOT USE INTUIT!!!!!!! Homestead recently changed to "big commerce" the look of my custom built (by homestead/intuit) has changed -- many errors. Called and a few were fixed, called again, they said still working on it, called again and the assh*le who answered the phone said it was now my problem to change the code that I had paid to have made!!! then he transferred me to big commerce -- who have nothing to do with site design. My photos on each one of my navigation pages have disappeared (according to the last jerk I talked with -- he said I never had any photos there!!!) ink color has changed, page color has changed, descriptions of all products should have better font color to see -- not have the "not rated" word on each product highlighted. Shopping cart page (when items are in the cart) should work. Title of pages should be on the right spot. One word on my home page shouldn't be in white, my links should all work. "light green" search button doesn't even fit in the "white box" all meta tags, page descriptions, and google search words for each page have disappeared. This was all paid for and "built" in my site through the intuit design team. I WOULD NEVER USE INTUIT AGAIN, but my busy shopping time should be coming, even though nobody can really find my site since all their SEO they have sold me (and have even refunded a lot of it because of such piss-poor performance) has been worth absolutely nothing.
Please let me know where I can post some honest reviews to save other potential customers from using this TERRIBLE service. The one thing intuit/homestead have going for them GREAT SALESMEN! They give you a great "sale" but then everything else is downhill!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need help, be prepared to pay for it!!!! Pam, www.yourweddingstore.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Pamela9251,

I'm sorry, if this causes confusion.. I moved this post into this thread on accident. I can see that you did speak with a telephone rep. Where you able to get your issues resolved? Or is this being worked on?

Mike
Photo of Kelly4122

Kelly4122

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Customers blue to look but not purchase.

Is anyone having issues with their website being up but people are unable to purchase items? This has been going on since this a.m. Thought it was a temporary glitch but it is not.
Photo of Tony3737

Tony3737

We never received a log in URL for Bigcommerce and customers can't check out..

We have not received a log in URL to be able to get in to Bigcommerce to change over the domain. When going to the storefront on our site, it will not allow you to go beyond the "add to cart". The message received is "We are currently doing maintenance on our store and are unable to accept orders at this time. We hope to be available for purchases again soon". How can we get it to switch over so people can order from our storefront??
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Here's the URL you will need. https://store-fw4udzvj.mybigcommerce....

If you are just getting started, focus on the four steps above to get the store operational.
Photo of Jabin2699

Jabin2699

cant access new storesite.

ok, so I have made the switch to BigCommerce and I cant find my email about getting started-what is a step by step process to start? They dont answer their phones either....Ive been trying for an hour-nobody home. Im about to call my bank to have them blocked from charging my account anymore.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.