What are the benefits to us as users in regards to these changes that are causing all these problems?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I am wondering.... if all this agony of the websites being down, and the website editor being down, or if sitebuilder works at all there is nothing but error codes and long waiting time......... fewf!

You would think that they would be telling us all the wonderful new features and things that they will be offering us after this change! So these are my question, is there any benefit to us with homestead after riding out this storm? What are the benefits going to be for us as users, once this change over happens?
Photo of John1845

John1845

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Patsy Ann

Patsy Ann

• 1,810 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
John...that is the $64,000 dollar question.  lol  But like you...sure wish someone could put something on the table for us...after all...we have been through a nightmare and quite honestly
have not woke up just yet!  And I have a weird feeling...it ain't over tomorrow as scheduled!
Photo of John1845

John1845

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I know it won't be over tomorrow... and I am shocked they are not trying to tell us what great benefits we can look forward to. I think that means there are no new features that are note worthy coming. I have thought about leaving before, but the process of rebuilding is so darn daunting! As customers they have us right where they want us so to speak, and I don't know how much more I can take!
Photo of Tara1329

Tara1329

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Problems all week, I've lost a substantial page that I have to recreate, and I haven't been able to publish/save for hours now.  Nobody to answer the phone, I hope they aren't sleeping because I'm not. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi folks,

You may not see any immediate benefits from this migration. It should be faster, which is good. It will be less susceptible to malicious DDoS attacks, which is also good. It will also provide a modern platform for future improvements.  I'd love to tell you that once completed that you will have all the new features you desire, but it really is the first step to allow that to happen. I know it isn't the best news, but it is progress, which was sadly lacking under Intuit.

Drew
Photo of Patsy Ann

Patsy Ann

• 1,810 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
New stuff at this point is minor to me.  I just need to get back into my web sites with my old Site Builder...that has worked fine for me for over 10 years and 45 web sites later. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I know, and we are trying to complete this.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.