WebsiteBuilder registering a domain TLD ie. mysite.blog

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

What is the possibility to register a Domain with the TLD (extension) “blog” either with Homestead and if not, can one purchase the TLD from a Third Party like GoDaddy and use on a Homestead Site?
Photo of Hugh

Hugh

• 1,138 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good morning Hugh. Unfortunately, we can not register a TLD with that extension, but you can purchase through another domain host and use it on a Homestead site. We will need to add the point for you from the back end. You would just need to update the DNS at your chosen domain host.
Photo of Hugh

Hugh

• 1,138 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Drew - I will call Homestead ahead of time to advise them of what I am going to do.

On another note - Sorry (as I am still working with MS Outlook to resolve the issue) I didn't get back to you about the problem I was having with hotmail over not receiving the information gathered on my site's forms. For some reason this is only with the Outlook's hotmail.com and not the live.ca account. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It could be that Microsoft is blocking the form submission. Did you find anything out?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.