Website Editing and Building Pages are Huge Suddenly. In Firefox

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

All of a sudden, my editing pages are huge (using firefox) and i can't get to the stuff on the right that needs editing. Can someone please help. Thank you.
Photo of David4076

David4076

• 788 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Claude0443

Claude0443

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Try "control with the minus sign" to reduce page size.
Photo of David4076

David4076

Thank you. PERFECT! Another question. How do i remove old images from the image library that we don't need for the site any longer? You guys are great. Best, David
Photo of David4076

David4076

Sorry for the additional questions. We are in the process of hiring several interns and a staff member to manage our site. Are there classes and/or tutorials we can provide them so they can really learn this? They will be editing, creating, and managing our existing pages. If that is not your area, please forward me to the right department. I could not find it on your home page. Thanks again. Happy fourth. Best, David
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi David,

You can delete any unwanted files from the file manager. When you're in sitebuilder plus, click on the site name at the top > view file manager

Hope this helps, thanks.

Ehsan

If this post helps, please give a "Star" and complete this survey to rate me.
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi David,

Hope you had a good holiday!

In addition to Claude0443's great answer, you can normally press ctrl+0 (zero) to bring the browser's zoom back to 100%.

We do not have classes or tutorials that you can provide, however, we have a help center where they can search FAQ's or post any questions they might have here in the community.

They can also chat with us (during hours of operation) by logging into the account and clicking Help > Chat Live

Hope this helps, thanks.

Ehsan

If this post helps, please give a "Star" and complete this survey to rate me.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.