Website Builder Snafu???

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Intuit/Homestead:
1. I've been unable to access my website for three weeks now - unacceptable. What is going on with the transition to Homestead? Didn't someone ensure the customers would have as little impact as possible with the transition?
2. When the system did finally allow me to log into my website, my work is missing! I've worked long and hard putting this website together, now my material is gone?
3. The labels on the menu buttons are missing in site builder. You can see what's there if you toggle over the button, but the labels are gone.
4. The Intuit system will not allow me to modify my website when I log in. It automatically brings up the help screen.

Please address these issues at once. Please have someone contact me ASAP. tommiefarrington@yahoo.com
Photo of Tommie 5290

Tommie 5290

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • losing trust in Intuit.

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Alvaro0639

Alvaro0639

• 386 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I'm having a similar problem. How come noone has answered this problem. I want my site back so I can edit it!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Alvaro0639 - It looks like you were able to speak to someone about this, but if you continue to have problems, please let me know!
Photo of Martin

Martin

• 5,900 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Good luck, I for one am keeping my fingers crossed. The transition to Intuit and then back to Homestead is a pure fiasco?

I called tech support when I started having the same problems Tommie is having. I was on the phone with a person in India that could at best, read flash cards and hardly speak English. When I asked for a superior I was transferred to a man that spoke from a better set of flash cards? Absolutely no help whatsoever....claimed he had never heard any complaints about the new; "Sitebulder Plus", What a joke

They, Intuit, are clueless.

Martin Blaney
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

I apologize, Martin, for the support you've received from us! We are working hard to ensure that all of our representatives are trained appropriately and can assist with any issue. I have forwarded your feedback along to our management team, so please know that you are being heard. I hope that your future experience with us is better.
Photo of trapublican19680328

trapublican19680328

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Now Im seriously considering blocking the charges for fraud to my credit card, I just paid for a free trial and cant set up a store and all the rviews and questions I have read so far are unfavorable,...have I made a mistake trusting you guys with my money and passion?
Photo of Martin

Martin

Homestead the way it used to be made me and my employees RICH!

Have a look here: http://www.customautosbytim.com/

My/our website is our lifeblood.

Sitebulder Plus is pure garbage.

trapublican19680328

Hey Martin your website looks great, Now if only I could build MY OWN I would feel much better about ths process. I have three emails from them letting me know I've been charged $7.91 and an introductory video tutor to show me how to add or delete items from the page but I CANT ACCESS THE DAMN PAGE BUILDER. Sorry for the caps but this is not good for me right now....besides I would expect someone from Intuit to be responding, not someone else...
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

Sorry for the delay, trapublican! It looks like you were able to speak with someone who was able to help you with the trouble you were having, but pleas let me know if you need further help!

trapublican19680328

My bigger question is, "Why has NO ONE responded to Tommies issues,....I'm done. I'm cancelling out and contacting my creditor tommorrow to block the charges and report this fraud
Photo of Martin

Martin

Don't give up just yet! I promise you we got rich and made a bunch of money thanks to the way things used to be before Intuit took over?

Will someone please...someone with authority please help us?

I don't want to talk to a person in India with flash cards!

Martin Blaney

Guthrie, Oklahoma
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

Hi Tommie5290 -

I'm really sorry that it's taken so long to get back to you!

1. It looks as though you were able to log in to your account recently - were you able to resolve the problem? Please make sure that you use your IAM User ID when logging in: 500bi**** (blocked partially for your privacy). If you are still unable to login, please let me know what error message you are getting.

2. Upon looking up your account, your website files and pages are still in our system, so nothing has been lost. I apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion there. Once you are logged into the correct account you will be able to access your files again.

3. You might need to clear your browser's cache if you continue to have problems see the buttons on your page.

4. Sorry about that! You should be able to close the Help Menu by clicking the 'X' in the upper right-hand corner of the Help window
Photo of Matthew4003

Matthew4003

• 302 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Is anyone considering a lawsuit against them? I want my money back. My business has taken a hit due to poor design and lack of ability to make simple changes. 2000 dollars later I have lost a lot more than just money by switching to Intuit.
Photo of Matthew4003

Matthew4003

• 302 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Martin. Sitebuilder is PURE GARBAGE I am sure, you should try design services. It is even worse. I have lost so much money.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.