RESOLVED: Website Publishing and Form Submission Errors 5/31/2020

• Announcement
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

After the outage we experienced yesterday was resolved, our dev team became aware of an issue regarding publishing on Sitebuilder Plus sites. The error that would be received is that that the site had no available disk space.
This issue has been resolved.

The other issue that we have been getting reports about are form submissions. On Sitebuilder Plus sites, customers are getting an error when submitting a form. The error that is being received is "There was an error while submitting your information"

Form submission issue has been resolved.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 47,948 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Delia5949

Delia5949

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Error message states "The total size of the files you want to publish exceeds you....

Having an issue to publish website. Error message states "The total size of the files you want to publish exceeds your available disk space. You must reduce the total files size you are publishing or purchase additional disk space before attempting to publish again."
Photo of Jenny8694

Jenny8694

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My page is not publishing.

I made and saved changes when I click publish it acts like it is working then flashes and is gone. I always select to see the page after it is published and it does not auto load and the page is not published.
Photo of Jay6408

Jay6408

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled " There was an error while submitting your information." Form response page causi....
Photo of Dan7465

Dan7465

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled The 404 issue appears to have been fixed, I can update and save but it will not p....
Photo of MaurizioF

MaurizioF

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Disk space error.

I am getting unable to publish because you have exceeded disk space but according to the Account setting I have used 92 out of 5120 so why am I getting that?
Photo of Fr. Aaron5584

Fr. Aaron5584

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled PUBLISH does NOTHING << still >> but no error message.

In website builder, I click on PUBLISH and it looks like it's running through the worlds fastest publish and then nothing happens - it does not pubish. Need fixed ASAP.
Photo of Steve2122

Steve2122

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I add more disk space for my website and can I do it online right now?.

Error message just received:  The total size of the files you want to publish exceed available disk space.  You must reduce the total file size you are publishing or purchase additional disk space before attempting to publish again.  I want to purchase additional disk space right now.  How can I do in online since you are not open for support or sales right now?  Thanks.
Photo of Brian9819

Brian9819

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am unable to publish/update my website. I still receive a message of zero disk ....

unable to publish
Photo of Gail8431

Gail8431

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Storage Space.

System is telling me we don't have enough space to publish yet account shows: MB Storage Space (5120) | Total: (243 / 5120 Used). Pembroke Log Cabin Quilt Guild - Gallery (Photos) page.
Photo of WaltRidenour

WaltRidenour

• 258 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need more space quickly.

I have the GOLD PLUS package and its not letting me upload to file manager its telling me i need more space it says MB Storage Space (5120) | Total: (529 / 5120 Used) All I am doing is working out of my file/manager  now i cant upload my improvements to my images 
Photo of WaltRidenour

WaltRidenour

• 258 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thank you it seams to be working now...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.