Website is not publishing/showing after updating with new site builder - 403 Error

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Had to redo my websites with the new sitebuilder and am having a ton of problems getting this site to publish. Have been hold with Homestead off and on all day and I need this issue resolved.  My website goes back and forth from the actual site, to Homestead's placeholder to  "403 Forbidden cloudflare". The last tech support person said it sounds like a cache/cookie issue, but this is showing on more than one browser on my laptop and also on my cell phone. I cleared the cache/cookies on one of the browsers and my site is still not showing. Need this situation resolved as soon as possible. This is for my voguetranslations.com website. Site was previously made secure through cloudflare, but I went into godaddy and switched this DNS servers back to Homestead since you are offering SSLs now.
Photo of Kimberly3237

Kimberly3237

• 334 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,176 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
https://voguetranslations.com/ is secure and the site is up.
Photo of Kimberly3237

Kimberly3237

Thanks themieleman for checking. Looks like it's working now. Hopefully it doesn't switch back to "403 Forbidden" again.

Cheers.
Photo of Kimberly3237

Kimberly3237

For some reason the Homestead placeholder still shows on my cell phone and the Firefox browser on my laptop, but the site is showing fine on Safari and Chrome. I'll give it a few more hours to see if the site eventually appears in those other locations.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

You'll want to refresh the Firefox browser and your phone's browser.
Photo of Kimberly3237

Kimberly3237

I had refreshed both browsers a number of times without any changes, but I'm going to check again in a few hours.
Photo of Kimberly3237

Kimberly3237

Site is up everywhere now!
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

Great news! Thanks for keeping me posted!
Photo of Kimberly3237

Kimberly3237

Greatly appreciate all the help themieleman. All the best. :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.